Chapter 5 : Meet Up

It was a cold night in Seoul .The house was lit up with dim lights .The foyer was led up with the trail of English ivy which ran along the foot of the staircase .

In the room at farthest end a small figure was sitting in the arm chair burrowed in a fluffy blanket.

The clock on the wall read 1 am and a silhoutte of a person could be seen at the doorway .

It entered the room with hushed steps and reached behind the lump of blanket shooking it .

"Aaaahhh -mph"

And like that the peaceful night was disturbed and a distinct yelling of Everything okay ? could be heard .

"Hush.Minnie its me "

Minnie as in Jimin who was the questionable lump of blanket peeked through it and saw the person who was now taking off the hand that was placed on his mouth when he screamed .

"Oh its you .I thought it was a thief ."

Yoongi sighed shooking his head as he takes off his jacket ,hanging it on the stand near the fireplace that was placed at the centre of their room .

"Who has the guts to rob the Chief's place.You read too many crime books"

Jimin stood from where he was curled in the comforts of the blanket and came around to hug Yoongi from behind .

"You are late .I fall asleep waiting for you"

He spoke in a sleepy tone .Cute

Yoongi put his own hands on Jimin's where they were rested on his waist and turned around to look properly at his husband .

He was looking way too cute for his own sanity in the satin blue night clothes .

The beanie over his head had slightly moved back so it was on a verge to fall down .

Yoongi fixed it while messing with the candy hair that covered half of his forehead while Jimin kept scrunching his nose.

"You were waiting for me ? Why ? I told you I will be late didn't I ? Did you have dinner .Please tell me you ate. And why are you wearing so little clothes ? "

Jimin knew yoongi will keep asking questions and he really was too tired to answer them so he shushed him by kissing him .That made him stop talking .

Huh. Perfect weapon to shut up The Great Min Yoongi .

Yoongi pulled him closer deepening the kiss and they stood in the middle of room making out for a while.

But soon Jimin pulled away , Yoongi looking at him in question but then he saw the look on him .

The look which can only mean that Jimin knew what happened today and who was coming .

The atmosphere changed a little as Yoongi led Jimin to their bed and sat facing him .

"Did Taehyung called? "

But instead of answering the question Jimin threw his own series of questions he had in his mind in a single breath that it took Yoongi by surprise.

Jimin was excited ?

The relation between the Kim brothers and Jimin was not sour .Not at all .They got along well.

Well if you consider two people who were connected together by the marriage of their parents and didnt went for each others throats the second their eyes fall on each other .You can say they got along well.

Yes Jimin is the son of Namjoon's step mom which means they are brothers .Step brothers to be precise.
And there was really no bad blood between the step siblings .