CHAPTER FOUR

Diana ask her to go to the palace of Harggar kingdom... it was known for beautiful silk dresses and other garments.... That's why all the girls in the ship decided to see how true were the news about it.... And the warlord gave them 12 hours to do the roaming before leaving....

"I will buy you a very nice dress today"' Diana announces happily...it made her giggle... this girl always gives her favor.... How can she repay it... if she will go back to her kingdom she will surely bring her there...

"Fine... I will wear it the whole day... for your satisfaction...." She responds to her....

"We will also roam around to find something for us...." Zanzoe announced...

"Okay just leave your sword here... whatever happens in the market never caused a fight and never fights back... we were not here for that... and we will not fight without a plan... this kingdom has plenty of soldiers... we will be out numbered even if were skilled enough... and keep your mind that your swords were here... we don't need to catch their attentions...." They agree with what their master told then .... It means that it's a fun day.... They will have their fun.... "So take your time and enjoy I will grant you the whole day..." he added and they beam with happiness... "Alright!!!! Let's call this a vacation!!!! Some men shouted and they depart in separate ways....both excited...

Diana really bought her a pretty silk dress... and she want her to wear it now... gosh! She turned into a lovely lady after wearing it...

"Oh my gracious dear... you're perfectly beautiful... your beyond what I imagined as I saw that dress.... Tell me...you're not a human are you??? You're a goddess" She claps her hand with excitement.... And she blushed because of what she said...

"Enough for that Diana... you're like having a crush on me!!!" she joked... which made her laugh so hard...

"I don't have a crush on you... I love you... if only I'm that beautiful I will really seduce our master-----ouch!" she punch her on the head.... She's really crazy sometimes...

"You're beautiful enough to seduce the master but you prefer his right hand Sanzoe...." She teased her and laughs when she blushed... then she get back at her now.... Hahahhahahaha.... They were roaming around.... But they can't just stand the look of admiration from the guys around them... although no one dared to approached her but their smiles and winks were making her uncomfortable....

"Just don't mind them.... They were just stunned with how beautiful you are... I heard that there's some restaurant here with delicious foods... I'm craving for more delicious food..." Daina grab her hand and pulled her to follow... hearing those delicious foods she forgot that uncomfortable feelings she felt regarding the peoples gazed around.... Yes she's used to this gazed even in her kingdom but no one dared to wink at her.... They just smiled and dazed their eyes on her... specially when she wave and give her smile...

They were enjoying their meal when a bunch of roses were put on their table.... They both look at each other...

"Is this trouble???" she asked uncertainly.... And seconds later a handsome man appear but not as handsome as Leonard-damn self stop it! She warned herself...

"Hello ladies.... The king orders me to bring this beautiful lady to him right now"... she drops her spoon upon hearing what he said.... Another pervert king I think....

"W-what??? We don't know the king... were just travelers and happened to take a lunch in here..." Diana calmly explained but her eyes where nimble finding a way to scape...

"The king arrives!!!" everyone there vow for their respect but not her of course.... She just stay calm... Diana is uneasy of course its danger...

"Oh, my apologies for their rudeness ladies" the king said when he arrived....and look at her with lustful admiration... she vow for respect... of course they are warned to never get into trouble....