Ladybugs Return

No ones POV

"Marinette it's time for patrol" Tikki called. No response. Tikki flew over to Marinette to find her staring into oblivion. This has happened before. A'lot of times actually. It seemed to be a side effect. 

Tikki went down to the bathroom in her room (Ik theres not one but for the sake of my story there will be) got a rag wet with cold water and flew back up to her and threw it at her face wide open. 

SPLAT. 

"GAHHHH." Marinette shrieked. "Tikki! What the heck?!" "You were zoned out Mari I had to get your attention." Fear filled Marinette's eyes. 

"P-patrol r-right?" She asked as her voice quavered. "Mari I know your scared of zoning out like you do but its ok. Yes you have patrol. Are you excited? First time back in months." Tikki squealed. 

"Y-ya lets go. TIKKI SPOTS ON!" She transformed and got onto her balcony. She pulled out her yoyo and took a deep breath "Here goes nothing." 

She threw her yoyo and swung. She swung all the way to the Eiffel Tower. '

Ahhh how I missed this!'  I waited for 5 minutes then I heard a thump. "La-ladybug?" I heard Chats voice. I turned around and smiled. "Chat hey!" I called. Fast as cat on catnip heading for tuna he was on me. His hug was so tight I couldn't breathe. Nevertheless I hugged back. "Ch-chat I can't breeeaaathe." I  drew out the last word as the last of my air exited my lungs 

"Oh i'm sorry Bugaboo. Im just so happy to see you" Chat replied letting go. He was obviously relieved. "Its ok Chat i'm happy to see you to!" I smiled. A real smile not the fake one I put on for everyone else. 

Chat really had stolen my heart. "ok now WHAT THE FREAKING HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!?! YOU JUST DISAPPEAR WITH NO TRACE!? TO LEAVE ME TO WORRY STRESS?!" Chat yelled. 

I was taken aback then realized he was just worried. "Listen Chat I didn't disappear for no reason. I was sick in a sort of way. I'm getting better. I was in the hospital for a long time. I couldn't tell you because Master Fu had already taken my miraculous and given in to LadyLuck" 

I spat those last words out like they were poison. "I know M'lady master Fu told me I was just worried is all. Also don't worry about LadyLuck I didn't like her and she was nowhere as amazing as you." He said. 

"Lets patrol" I commented trying to change the subject. 

Yes I was jealous of myself. Yes it ridiculous. No i'm not apologizing. I didn't need my kitty complimenting and praising other girls. 

"Ok see ya on the flip side." He then vaulted away. I swung my yoyo and was on the move. I was swinging past the gardens when I saw Alya and Nino sitting and eating ice cream. 

SLAM! 

I went right into a tree. I quickly climb down trying to act nonchalant. Aroused by the sudden noise Alya looked around to see 

"LADYBUG?!" 

She practically flew over. Camera already recording. "Wow guys look the real Ladybug is back!" Alya exclaimed. Ladybug waved at the camera. "Yes this is a perfect moment to tell all of Paris Ladybug is back! I will be here to protect you from Hawkmoth. I've been MIA for awhile due to I got injured and couldn't fight. I want to thank LadyLuck for filling in for me. See ya around! Bug out!" and with that I swung away. 

"Wow can you believe this! Ladybug is back! Paris should have a celebration! Alya Cesaire signing off on the LadyBlog!" 

Both heroins finished there patrol and returned to the Eiffel Tower. They talked for a couple minutes then departed. Ladybug swung back to her house and transformed. Exhausted she collapsed on her bed and tried to sleep. It wasn't till 4:56 am that her body finally gave all the way in and drifted off to the poisonous oblivion of her mind  

Hey Ya'll! Another chapter! Ik its kinda short compared to the last couple chapters I posted but I have some fun ideas for later chapters. 

Bye my Cinnamon rolls and Blueberry Muffins

-UncleRickHookedMe  

Word Count 734