Chapter 27

Aren kicks the wall behind him, cornering him.

„Hey maan... Missed me?", Aren laughs, swinging around the traffic sign. „What the fuck?! You were over there a second ago-", he shouts in fear, getting interrupted by the wall cracking behind him as Aren slices it open with the sign. „Start running, bitch."

He runs out the front entrance. „Man. Who's the sissy guy now?", you chuckle, leaning against the wall. „What are you waiting for? Come here.", you laugh, as Aren lovingly pins you against the wall and kisses you. „Mmh.. you truly are a treasure."

You stop time. „Aren, love. We're about to get attacked by.. 3 people.", you chuckle, holding onto his hand. „You wanna confuse them and hit them from behind?". Aren smiles. „Oh.. you know me so well.". You slip behind the guys, starting time again. You hear a joined „what the fuck?!" right before Aren hits the leader down with the road sign.

„One down, two to go. Love, will you take on redhead?", Aren laughs, pointing at the ginger delinquent. The ginger shudders, starting to run away. You stop time and walk infront of him, starting time again. For him, it must've looked like teleportation. „Got it, darling.", you laugh, punching him in the face. „This really is fun!"

Aren laughs, hitting the other guy unconscious with a single hit. „Oh boy. So weak.", he scoffs, walking over to the leader. He holds him up by his hair. „So. Why'd you attack us?", Aren hisses. The delinquent looks up with tears in his eyes. „You looked like an easy target-", he stutters, just before Aren bashes his head into the ground.

„We're done here, love. Let's leave.", he scoffs, looking down on the beaten enemies. „Beating up shitheads for fun. We should do this more often!", you snicker. Aren chuckles, wiping off some sweat from his forehead. „I'm really out of shape..", he mumbles, taking your hand. He kisses the back of your hand softly, whispering something before locking his hands into yours. „I'm getting hungry. Let's go get food."

- at home again -

„Love, come look at this.". You point at a stain on your shirt. He leans over, to look at it closely. In that moment, you grab his shirt and give him a quick kiss. He steps back, completely flustered. „Ahaha! That was easier than I thought!", you laugh, hugging him. He leans onto your shoulder, wrapping his arms around you. „Shut up..", he whimpers.

- in his room, or well, your room -

You sigh softly as you fall down on his bed. You tap your hand on the bed, indicating for him to lay down next to you. He chuckles, laying down next to you. He snuggles up to you, taking you into his arms. „Baaabe!~", he laughs, covering your face in kisses.

You laugh, sitting up against the wall. „Love, love. Listen.", you mumble, as he sits down next to you. „What. What is it?", he whispers, still giggling. You kiss him on the cheek softly, hugging him. „God you're cute.", you chuckle.

He chuckles, kissing you back. „You're way cuter."