Chapter 20

„Let's go to an abandoned building tomorrow.", you whisper jokingly.

„Sure."

You look up at him. He was serious, huh. He softly kisses you on your forehead. Kisses and cuddles are the best. „So, where are we thinking?", he whispers, playing with your hair. You giggle softly. „What? Our honeymoon? I think Tokyo would be nice..", you say, jokingly, knowing he meant an abandoned building to break into.

He hides his face in your shoulder. „Shut up..", he mumbles softly, hugging you tightly. „You know you don't want that.", you giggle, kissing his forehead. „Such a softie...", you whisper.

„Shush. You can't say that. Not with how you've been like the last few nights.", he laughs, jokingly punching your shoulder. „You weren't any better! Getting you out of bed is a real task, y'know!", you punch him back. You both start to laugh. Such a nice feeling.

„Let's make this our date spot.", you mumble, as you lock your hands into his. He kisses you softly, helping you sit up again at the same time. „Sure. I'd love to spend my time here with you.", he says, leaning in for a kiss again. You softly accept his kiss. It's so calming..

He gets up, offering his hand to you. As he pulls you up, he takes you into his arms. „Fuck.. you make me so happy... is it obvious that I'm touch starved?..", he mumbles, hugging you tightly. You let out a quiet giggle. „Kind of. But me too, so this is perfect.", you whisper back, returning his love.

After a while, he looks at you as your stomach starts to rumble. „I'm hungry.", you mutter. „Yeah, I noticed.", he chuckles, picking you up. „Do you wanna get food or should I cook you something?", he asks, carrying you over to the bike. „Cook me something. Something delicious!", you laugh, wrapping your arms around him. „Okay, but then we'll have to run errands on the way home."

He puts on your helmet. As he helps you adjust your helmet, his face gets really close to yours. Without thinking, you press your lips onto his. He gasps a little at the sudden kiss. He slowly pulls away. „Oh. Oh wow.". His face turns all red as he covers it with his hands. „I'm gonna fucking melt.", he whispers, glancing at you through the gaps in his fingers.

You brush your hand through his hair, giving him an indicator that it's okay to be embarrassed. As he slowly takes away his hands, you stand there, holding up his helmet. „Let's go!", you giggle, cupping his face with the other hand.

„You're such a softie woftie, aren't chu", you baby him, squishing his cheeks jokingly. „Stop that!", he laughs and pulls away. While he adjusts his own helmet, you go over to the bike already.

„You really took care of it!", you smile, examining the paint job. „Yeah, fixing it up costs a ton so I don't want to have to do that again.". He pulls away the stands, as he swings himself onto the bike. „Get on, love. We're going back to my place."