𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

     IT WAS CRAZY HOW INSANELY

     accurate the prince was, as seijūrō was already waiting outside the landau, holding a bouquet of lilies at 3:30 p.m. sharp.

     "oh my goodness!! my dear, would you look at that? it's his highness of the west!", yuyushī gasped, feigning surprise.

"greetings, your highness. what brings you to our estate on this fine afternoon? please, come in and we'll prepare the tea right away!", haisha lightly chuckled, pretending not to know that seijūrō would be here.

"you may all rise. now as your daughter may have told you both, I'm here to pick her up for our date. I hope you two don't mind that I had so irrationally decided this without confirming with the two of you first", seijūrō politely smiled.

"oh it's no issue at all!! please, you're always welcome to the estate and you're free to take hinami as you please", yuyushī giggled.

     seijūrō hummed in acknowledgement, as he saw hinami approach them in a violet grown, with less frills and width than what she had worn when she last saw him.

"greetings, your highness. I hope I didn't make you wait long", hinami bowed.

     "oh dear! look at our hinami, your highness!! isn't she just the prettiest?", yuyushī grinned, placing her hands on the girl's shoulders, as hinami wished that she could just leave already.

     "mother, please. his highness has seen many—"

     "indeed. lady mizuki is the prettiest", seijūrō intercepted, causing yuyushī's ego to heighten.

     "ah, see?! I told you that you had nothing to worry about. his highness doesn't hate you. have more confidence in yourself", yuyushī lied.

     hinami's jaw nearly dropped.

     "since when did I—"

     "enough, you two. his highness is still waiting. let's not interrupt any more of their time together, dear", haisha urged.