𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

     SEIJŪRŌ BROKE THE HEART

     and scooped the corner of the strawberry tart with his spoon.

staring at the piece of dessert, seijūrō had turned to hinami, who had flashed him a warm smile.

unconsciously, he had returned the gesture, smoothly hovering his other hand below hinami's jaw, as he fed her the treat.

     "is it good?", he asked, using a more subtle tone than usual.

     "very", hinami answered, once she was done chewing and swallowing.

     "here, you have some", the white-haired girl offered, switching places with seijūrō, as this time, he was the one being fed.

seijūrō himself wasn't much of a fan of sweets in the first place, but for some reason, it wasn't as bad as he thought it'd be.

     the tart itself wasn't too sweet, and the strawberries were ripe enough to not be sour.

     "like it?", hinami questioned, as seijūrō just hummed in content.

"very much so. thank you, lady mizu—"

"just call me by my first name already, sei~", hinami whined, playing her role of being "spoiled", very well.

     kuroko ever so slightly furrowed his brows. one could say that he's worried for what his brother's reaction to be.

     after all, seijūrō and their father were known to like things and people to be strictly under their control.

and people who acted unexpectedly from their expectations were to be punished.

"hinami", seijūrō mumbled.

"should I give you a nickname as well since you've given me one?", the redheaded prince asked, causing kuroko to snap his head up in surprise.

'how odd...is this what love does to people?'

hinami laughed as she just shrugged, seemingly to not really care.