1.0

ugh
---------------

michaels pov

her shocked look and outfit stold me she wasn't expecting company, especially not me.
and im not going to lie she looked incredibly hot. she had just an over sized tee on and a pair of knee highs with her hair up in a messy bun. i was too zoned out to realize she was talking.

"so?" she chirped "oh um s-sorry i sorta zoned out" i said shrugging my shoulders. she raised her eyebrows and put her hands on her hips, and annoyed huff left her lips. "may i?" i pointed into her flat and she moved over allowing my entrance.

"hey i just wanted to, you know, make sure you were alright" i tried to sound confident but it sounded more like a question. "im fine." she started to walk away. "you were really-" "i know what i was... i remember... most of it" she interrupted me. did she remember all of it. "yes everything michael." as if she could read my mind.

"look i was drunk, as you already pointed out, so if your girlfriend has an issue with us kissing let her know it was all-" now it was my time to interrupt "what girlfriend" "come on clifford don't play dumb" i still have her a confused look, did she really think that i had a girlfriend. "can you explain because i am very lost."

she brought me into her kitchen and pulled out a chair. "you never explained why i saw you buying pads and eyeliner" "that was for mali" "your sister?" i laughed "i don't have siblings el." she slouched down "so... it was your girlfriend because i know i saw you early last night with two cups and a girl." that's when all the dots started to connect "let me explain to you now." she nodded. "mali, first off, is calum... you know calum hood, his sister and i sort of experimented with all of her eyeliner and i owed her some and i saw you there and i was embarrassed so i hid in the closest isle which was feminine care. secondly those girls last night were drunk and hanging onto me, i was just holding their cups, i swear ella" i pleaded to her.

"it's just-you-you seem like you have a girlfriend" "ella you need to trust me, i would never cheat when in a relationship... im not a dick." "okay." she said getting up. "okay? like what do-um-what" i was at a loss for words. "are you just gonna stand there or are you going to help me make cookies" she said opening cabinets.

i was quite confused, does she like me, does she want a friendship. i couldnt tell with her. "i-i want to take it slow, im just as confused" she said turning around. "let's make some cookies then." her face lit up with the most gorgeous smile. she plugged in her phone and falling in reverse started playing.

"ella you have..." i wiped flour across her face as she turned around. "MICHAEL" she screamed and threw an egg which cracked on my shirt "ella i think i need a hug" i ran toward her and picked her up over my shoulder. her laugh rang through the apartment. i twirled her around then put her down only to be hit with flour. i started to chase her when *bam* she was on the ground.

"ouch" ella winced as i scooped her up bridal style and brought her to the couch. "what hurts?" "just my arms, im fine though, just a small slip." she stayed in my arms. we sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, but she was only quiet because she fell asleep. i took this time to go back and clean up the enormous mess that we created. im happy she forgave me, even if it's just like this, im good for now.

A half hour later the kitchen was spotless. i went back to check on her when she stirred "michael" she whispered "im right here" i kneeled next to her and her lips held a faint smile. she got up and stretched "ella, i better be going" "ill walk you out."

we got to the door and just stared at each other. "thanks for coming" "no thank you for forgiving me, ill see you around."

i started to turn around when she stopped me. she got up on her toes and kissed my cheek "thank you."

--------------

cute lil chapter? sure.

vote and comment ily.