Three

Thanks to the people who are reading this❤️
Sorry if it sucks but I'll try my best

"Happy birthday momma!!" Holly ran with her tiny feet to where her mom was sitting silently not even eating.

"Thank you baby girl" Amelia stood up and lifted her up from the ground. "Did you sleep well honey?" Holly nodded her little head "Auntie Mally told me there are pancakes like daddy like..." But Holly wasn't stupid, and she realized that her dad wasn't sitting on his usual place. He was missing.

"Dadda? Where is dada?" Holly put her chubby finger in her mouth.

Mali Koa started stumbling on her words. "Daddy has gone to uncle Michael's. He will be back soon princess." Then Mali Koa seemed to be praying where her own brother was.

When Joy was nearly there, Amelia heard many unpleasant sirens coming in their direction.

"Shit- it's the police..." Mali Koa cursed under her breath.

Joy eyed at her daughter knowing that there was Holly too. "Language Mali Koa!''

Luckily, the police weren't chasing after them. They went to the famously known 'Hood residence'.

Without further talking, Amelia placed Holly next to Mali Koa and ran outside wanting some answers.

"Hello Miss... are you Amelia Hood?" an officer asked me writing something in his notebook.

"Yes I am sir..''

"Perfect. Can you come in with us so we can have a talk..." As she started walking on the pebbly path she felt many eyes on her. There were some police cars on the lawn eating doughnuts or drinking coffees. Some were already inside her house.

Once Amelia was inside her loved house, she felt pain. It was the place in which she was with Calum 24/7and where they raised their child.

When they walked to the main hall, the policeman stopped his tracks.

"You understand the seriousness of this situation Mrs Hood. The missing of her husband Calum Hood will be in all headings tomorrow morning. So we have to check throughout your house if you don't have any problems with that ma'am."

Amelia nodded. She was ok with it, but she wasn't ok by seeing all the photos and memories on those walls. Memories which she built up with Calum throughout her years of life.

She ran into her room, which she used to share with Calum and packed her bags in a sudden rush. She didn't want to stay there not even a minute more. The memories from the night before seemed to haunt her.

"Everything all right honey?" Joy asked her getting back into the car.

"Yes, please lets go away from here... it hurts."

Everything at Joy's seemed beautiful, but what made her feel bad was all of Calum's baby pictures as well as Mali's.

"Oh... sorry. I'm gonna take them off..." Joy's voice fell. She really loved Amelia like a daughter and she didn't want to see her hurt. After all, she saw her grow up with Calum.

"No, its ok. It reminds me of Holly when she was a baby... she really looked like Mali..." Amelia smiled, and it wasn't even forced. "Could I see more of them?"

"Sure... Mali, go and prepare tea and bring Holly with you..." Mali Koa nodded, took Holly in her arms and went to the kitchen.

Joy took out a huge baby blue album with 'CALUM' written in thick bold letters.

Joy cried at the sight of the first picture she showed Amelia. A five year old Calum with a soccer ball in his teeny hands.

"This was the first time when he played... he came up to me and told me if he could play with that ball... I told him yes, and we stayed at the park for the whole day..." Tears were leaving both women's eyes as they stared at the photograph. A few photographs later, Amelia gasped at what she saw. She was really surprised. There was a photo of a 6 year old Calum and Amelia. Calum had a scraped knee and he looked like he was about to cry and Amelia was handing him a flower.

"I remember that day as if it was yesterday. Calum was playing soccer as usual at primary school and he fell. I remember he cried a lot and the teachers were all worried. I ran to him and gave him a flower. Telling him my mom told me flowers always make feel people better." Amelia's eyes glowed as Joy nodded with still some tears leaving her eyes.

"Joy, I don't want to live without him... He's my life and I need him"

"Oh honey... its ok. I'm sure hes going to be found."