Save me

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Please save me ࿐ྂ

(She's a psychopath!)

"I can take this anymore...' She said as her eyes slowly turn dark red, she then slowly looked up to she Rimuru was in shock as he felt his heart broken into pieces seeing his destined to be in so much pain 'Please save me Rimuru..."

✎ Summary ༉‧ ♡*.✧

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

˚ · •. °.

✧ ˚  ·  .

┊ ┊

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

This is a story about not one, not two but four adults being reincarnated in a different world but for but what purpose? was it to be a villain? or be a hero? was it to save lives? or ruined lives?

One of them who has short black hair that reaches her shoulder always dream and wish that she was reincarnated in a different world to escape reality but as time pass and she's all grown up she forgot about those wishes and works hard to take care of herself and also her mother. She didn't know she was going to be reincarnated in a different world much less as a slayer honestly she was happy and sad happy she was finally reincarnated in a different world and sad to leave her mother and friends behind at first she thought she was going to be living in that world happily but fate has different plans for her.

The second one had long dark brown hair who is a friend much less best friend than one who has short black hair. She never believes in different worlds and so she thought all of those are just fake news to trick people but fate prove her wrong, and after that moment she made sure to never doubt anything ever again but we all know she also doesn't get a happy ending

The third one is the only boy in the group who have black hair didn't care about things like a different world all he cares is about living his life to the fullest but his wonderful life crumble as he woke up to be in a different room he thought it was fate for him being reincarnated as royalty thought there is always a reason for it.

And last but not least The fourth one who has long black hair that shines at day time who always didn't mind the thought there are different worlds out there but she always thought that wasn't suited to be there cause she wasn't worth it. She grows up in a surrounding with people who always judge her of how she looks and that's is how she grow to be a woman who is insecure about how she looks. But one night she woke up in unfamiliar surroundings of people who don't care about how she looked and for a long time she felt happiness but happiness always have a cause.

All four of them have two things in command and that is being cruse and need to be, but we all know some people thought they doesn't need to be saved. Join them on an adventure with mixed emotions, Happiness, sadness, anger, regrets guilty jealousy, and most of all love.

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .

┊ ┊ ⋆˚         

✧. ┊         

⋆ ★

When there is love there is always beautiful but it can be ugly, it's a blessing and a curse, and most of all when you experience love you experience true pain.