-Chapter 9-

(Image above is not mine)-Chapter 9-

Williams POV:
As I walked into my room, I noticed that all of Claras stuff was gone, as well as a pair of house key and a note on my nightstand. I walked over to the note and read it to myself. It said, 'Dear Will, I have picked up all of my stuff and left the house keys on the nightstand. I will have the kids every weekend and you will have them during the week. This isn't exactly how I wanted things to end, but I have moved onto a new lover. One who isn't a criminal. I hope your ass finally gets what it deserves, William. Goodbye. -Clara.' I crumbled the note and threw it into the bin. I sighed as I walked into the bathroom. I noticed Clara's ring left on the bathroom counter. I put it back into it's box, and put it in my dresser. I walked back into the bathroom, getting ready for a shower.

Y/n POV:
I was watching some random show on the TV until I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I jumped a little at the sudden action, breaking me out of my thoughts. I turned around to be met with William. He was crouched down and his face was just inches away. His hair was dripping wet and he was now wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a light purple shirt that said 'Afton Robotics' in the top left corner. I glanced anywhere except for his eyes. Once I made eye contact, a small smirk appeared on his face. "Do you wanna help me cook tonight, love?" He asked. 'This man is going to kill me.' I thought. "..sureee." I replied, reluctantly. He finally backed up and walked over to the kitchen. I soon followed behind.

William walked to the fridge and pantry, grabbing a few items. He set them all down on the counter and began grabbing a few more things out of the fridge. I looked at what he had already pulled out. Seems like we are making Spaghetti and meatballs. (AN: If you don't like this dish, then change it to your favorite food instead.)

I was watching William cut up a few things as I was bored with nothing to do at the moment. He stopped for a second and looked at me. 'Y/n. Why are you standing next to a murder with a knife? Do you have a death wish?? ...probably.' I thought, answering my own question. William was walking closer, knife in hand. I didn't know what to do. I was completely frozen in place as I watched him inch closer by the second. He was suddenly interrupted by two children running down the stairs. He went back to what he was doing previously. I sighed a sigh of relief, not realizing I was holding my breath the whole time. "Just wait until there are no distractions, Y/n." He mumbled, glancing at me.

I turned my attention towards Michael and Elizabeth, who were at the table waiting for dinner. Elizabeth was wearing a matching pajama set that was pink with white lace embroidery on the sleeves. Michael was wearing a pair of black gym shorts and a navy blue shirt.

I started setting the table as William finished everything up. Elizabeth and Michael sat across from each other. I took a seat next to Elizabeth and William set down all of the plates. The food looked really good. I didn't realize that all I had eaten today was breakfast. William sat down across from me. Me and Elizabeth said thank you in union and looked at each other with a surprised face. After giggling for a bit, I finally decided to eat. Before I took the first bite, I looked at it cautiously. I looked up at William with a questioning face. "Did you poison this?" I mouthed to him, silently. He chuckled and shook his head no.

I washed the dishes as Elizabeth and Michael went to go watch TV. William was putting some leftover stuff away. I had a nervous feeling being alone around him. Not after what he did earlier. 'Although, I guess I never trusted him to begin with.' I thought. The words "no distractions." Kept replaying in the back of my head. All it takes is for us the be in the same room, by ourselves. I shook off the thoughts as I finally finished the dishes. I heard William walk into the garage and I walked to the living room. I glanced at the clock. The time was 7:30. 'I really should get going now.' I thought. I went to the garage and silently walked in.

William was at his desk, tinkering with something. I slowly creeped up behind him. 'Oh this is going to be too good.' I thought to myself. Right as I was about to scare him, he quickly turned around with an unamused face. "Damn." I said under my breath. "You gotta try harder then that, darling." He said, his accent really showing at the word 'darling'. "Do you need something?" He asked. "No. I just came to say goodbye." "Leaving already? That's a shame." He said. "Yeah. It's getting late and I have work tomorrow, y'know." "Well, I'll see you tomorrow morning, love." He said as I walked out of the garage. "Bye Michael! Bye Elizabeth!" I said as I passed by the living room. " Bye Y/n!" They said.

I got to my car and was about to unlock it until I noticed something. "Are you fucking kidding me." I said in an aggravated tone.

-Words: 951-