-Chapter 13-

(Image above is by Noisx)-Chapter 13-

      I turned around to be met with an angry William. "Heyyy.." I said as I trailed off with a nervous look. "Y/n." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder and slightly squeezing. "You have 2 minutes to explain.. or else." He said with a powerful tone. "...or else what." I replied. 'ARE YOU DUMB Y/N?? .....yeah' I thought to myself. "Both of your arms will look identical if you don't start explaining Y/n. Don't test me." He said as he dug his nails into the scars on my arm. "OW OK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST-" I yelled as I pushed his hand away from my arm. "I was bored and decided to look around. I wasn't going to stay in here for long.. I was just curious." I replied. "Oh and I'm very curious to hear what your screams sound like but you don't see me acting on it." William said. "...Actu-" "shut up." He said as he cut me off.

——

I was finally back home. After the whole mess I had with William, he put the new tire on my car for me and I gathered my stuff. I tried to pay him back for the tire and putting it on but he declined the money multiple times. I guess sometimes he can be a gentleman. I glanced at the clock in my kitchen. It read 12:06. 'Guess I should eat...' I thought. I quickly made a sandwich and sat down on the couch to watch an episode of (insert favorite show)

I assumed It was now around 3-4. I decided to go take a shower. When I walked into the bathroom, I noticed that I was still wearing the clothes William let me borrow. 'Guess I should give this back tomorrow.' I thought to myself as I got undressed. The warm water going down my body definitely made me more relaxed. I never really realized how on edge I am when I'm around William. It's like I'm constantly holding my breath around him. It's understandable I guess. Who really would be fully comfortable around a murder. Sometimes I truly do forget that.

I stayed in the shower until all of the hot water was gone. When I got out, I got changed into some black sweatpants and a F/c shirt. I walked back to the kitchen. I was about to make dinner, but I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I glanced at the clock, it read 5:12. 'Wonder who it is..' I thought to myself. I opened the door to be met with a tired William and Elizabeth immediately clinging onto my leg. Michael was still in the car, it looked like he was looking for something. "Hey Elizabeth. Hello again William." I said as Elizabeth finally let go of me. "Sorry about her, someone took candy when they weren't allowed to... Elizabeth.." William replied as he looked down at her. "It's alright. Did you guys need anything?" I asked. "Oh, right. I forgot to give this to you before you left. Everyone is getting new uniforms. You also forgot this." He said as he handed me a new uniform and my wallet. "Oh, thanks. I didn't even realize I forgot that. Erm...as repayment for everything you have done lately,...wanna stay for dinner?" I asked, kinda reluctantly. William was about to say something, stoped in thought for a moment, and continued. "If it's not to much a problem, I would love to dear." He said with a smile.

    Elizabeth was watching cartoons on the TV while Michael was playing on his gameboy. William was cutting up vegetables while I mashed some potatoes. We are going to have steak, mixed vegetables, and mashed potatoes with gravy. My mouth started watering just thinking about it. My thought we interrupted. "Oh shit-" I heard William say. I quickly turned around to see William waving his hand in pain. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah.. actually..maybe this cut is deeper then I thought-" William said as I quickly grabbed his hand. The cut was pretty deep, but not deep enough for stitches. I grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink and grabbed a big bandaid as well as some rubbing alcohol. I put his hand over the sink as I poured a bit of rubbing alcohol onto it. After that, I put the bandage on. "Y'know.. this is kinda giving me deja vu." He said with a slight chuckle and a smile. I giggled a little bit. "Same here." I replied.

    We ate dinner as we talked about some of our interest. I learned that Elizabeth really likes animals, and wants to be a vet. Michael is into journaling, and William is into.. robotics.. of course. I briefly mentioned how I did robotics with Henry. William seemed to be very interested in what I had to say. Once we finished, Michael offered to help with the dishes while I put any leftovers away. After that, we chatted a little longer and all said our goodbyes.

    I checked to time, it was 9:00 on the dot. "I should really get some rest now." I said to myself as I walked upstairs. I got cozy in my bed, set my alarm, and soon the world around me began to disappear.

(LMFAO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG- I think I'm going to change my upload schedule to Saturdays and Sundays. I don't know why I really thought I was gonna update during the week while I have school, smh. Anyways, stay safe! <3)-Words: 945-