Eleven: New Beginnings

ALL FOR ONE,CHAPTER ELEVEN:NEW BEGINNINGS

ALL FOR ONE,
CHAPTER ELEVEN:
NEW BEGINNINGS

a/n: did y'all think i was gonna get rid of the random singing and the funny narrator in chapters? no.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END

NOW THAT WINTER break was over and the students had made up their minds with their big decision, it was time to leave everything that they knew behind and start a new adventure. Or at least they hoped so. It could be a total disaster. Let's just check in on them, shall we? And wasn't it funny how two weeks could change so much?

"I've been waitin for this moooment! It's the start of something great, and a chance to turn the page! It's my year, I'm gonna own iiit. Gonna take more care of me, put myself first cause I deserve to be", Oasis Sanchez sang as she moved around her room, packing away last minute designs that she was working on. Her dark ringlets seemed to simply float the more she danced around, the boy next door watching the tall, slender Columbian girl as she glided around the room. It wasn't until she noticed his confused stare did her pale cheeks turn red, full, plump lips parted in surprise as her curls fell around her sharp, heart shaped face. Eventually, she raised a thick, neatly arched brow back at him, as if to ask what the problem was, before shutting her curtains with a huff, a roll of her dark,  almond shaped eyes, and a scrunch of her small, but wide, nose.

"Hanging round the fire when it starts to snow, bumping into someone under mistletoe. I can't wait to see what the future holds. All around I'm feeling it, I'm feeling it." Even the dark haired boy known as Dylan Dane seemed to be getting into the infectious bug if the excitement. Jane had gotten permission for the students to have one last party in the auditorium, where they would find out who was staying and who was going. While it had only been a little over two weeks since the group last saw each other, Dylan almost seemed more mature. His jet black, wavy hair had grown out a little bit in an almost shaggy length, but not quite, and his once pale skin had picked up a bit of a tan since then from spending so much time with his brother and father wherever they could find some sun. But now that he had spent some time away, he seemed like he had gained a lot of clarity. His small, blue-green eyes seemed sharper almost. And honestly, getting into the car with his family for the last time in a while was already making him sad.

"There's something in the aaair about to go off right now. Lighten up all around, I feel it coming. Something in the aaair, a time to look forward to. Get ready for something new. I feel it coming something in the aaair, something in the aaair." It seemed everyone had gotten the memo to wear their favorite ugly Christmas sweaters, made even more iconic by the fact that the school's Christmas decorations were still up. The warm yellow lights, the fresh tinsel and wreathes, the scent of pine and ginger bread cookies, the blanket of snow that sparkled outside... It was all just magical. Watching them all parade around in the ridiculous outfits as they headed for the auditorium was hilarious. Too bad no one got that on film.