Chapter 36

RPOV

The rock exercise had been as boring as it had sounded. Eddie seemed completely engaged in the exercise and was even able to see some patterns and explain what kind of activity had taken place that day, and I could tell Dimitri had been impressed.

But all I saw was rocks.

I kicked one, and it was sent flying into the side of the mountain. It chipped a small piece of the mountain. A very tiny itsy bitsy piece. I was already imagining Eddie and Dimitri and in my mind Dimitri's voice echoed.

'This looks like an agitated female about five foot seven. The force at which this rock was kicked towards the mountain showed the level of frustration, but the lack of destruction shows no real purpose. I can imagine she was forced to do a menial task most of the day. The slight angle of the chipped rock might even indicate some sexual frustration from having to look at her boyfriend's bare chest most of the day, because he said it was too hot in a shirt.'

I giggled. I doubt they could have learned that from the rock. But it didn't make it any less true.

"Are we done yet? There isn't anything here." I didn't really care if I sounded like a five-year-old. I was done.

"Yes, Rose we can go."

Dimitri walked over to me and kissed my head while pressing his naked and sweaty chest against me. I tried very hard not to groan in frustration. If Eddie hadn't been here, I would have jumped his bones a while back.

We packed up our stuff and started to walk away. Eddie and Dimitri were a bit in front of me. I heard a noise coming from the mountain. I turned around and saw a few pebbles slide down, but I didn't see anything that could have caused it. But a strange feeling of being watched fell over me. I practically ran to keep up with Eddie and Dimitri.

That night as we were laying in the rickety bed, that couldn't possibly keep holding us, I confessed to Dimitri I had felt something strange up at the mountain today.

"I felt the same thing yesterday in town. But I couldn't see anybody."

"I don't like this. We haven't found anything. Somebody is fucking with us, feeding us bad information. Maybe they are trying to keep us away from the main front?"

Dimitri mulled over my words. "Maybe," but by the lack of conviction I knew he had a different theory.

He grabbed my hands and flipped me on my back. General Dimitri made way for my Comrade, and his rare playful side came out. I think he was forcefully trying to push this disturbing thought out of his head, by shutting off General mode. I didn't mind being used like that. I could use some distraction myself. But looking at Dimitri, it was more than just a distraction. It was the realization he had no control over the future and was definitely worried. So he might as well make the best of the time we had left because tomorrow we could be walking into a trap.

He put my hands above my head and kept them there with his one large hand. His arms were long enough so his tongue could reach very delicious places, my mouth, my breast almost to my belly button. He used his other hand to gently caress the skin on my side and the side of my breast. He moved more on top of me and used one of his legs to push my thigh a bit further away so he could settle in between my legs. He deftly used one hand, the other still occupied with restraining me, to place himself at my entrance. The hand between my legs, joined his hand at the top of my head and he used his hips to thrust forward and all the way in.

My back was naturally arched already because of the position of my arms and because of it, my hips had a slight angle to them. It meant with every thrust Dimitri hit that wonderful spot within. From that spot, the heat generated by his cock radiated out across my stomach, towards my legs and settled in my toes. My toes curled, and I lifted my legs up subconsciously. Dimitri took the invitation and freed one hand to be able to pull my leg up. I wrapped it around his hip, and his hand settled on my ass to keep me in place.