💐House is not a home💐

TW: Mentions/brief description of SA, Mentions of poor mental health and trauma, SH, Panic attack, blood, Gender dysphoria, mentions of alcohol and cigarettes, abuse, and yelling.

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: After mumza died Wilbur and Philza have been acting like assholes. Technoblade recently moved out. Which made them 100x worse. Techno invited Tommy to his house and learns something that makes him sick and make him take drastic measures . (Trans Tommy!!!)

_

Tommy had been going through a lot recently. Techno knew how stressful Phil and Wilbur can be, after all that's why he moved. Ever since he moved away though, it had been more stress on Tommy.

Technoblade knew about the abuse Tommy withstood while being with Dream (kinda) as a punishment. He knew about all the bullying he went through in school. He knew about his sucky father who outed him to the whole town.

Tommy had been having really bad body dysphoria these past few days. He couldn't stand looking at himself in the mirror. Every time he did he'd break down. He started wearing two binders a day and sometimes forgetting to take them off at night.

Wilbur being who he is smoked and drank almost all day. Leaving him drunk and not thinking straight. A couple of times he had called Tommy by his dead name and used wrong pronouns. For Wilbur, though he didn't mind so much because he'd correct himself and sometimes apologize. (He'd only apologize when sober) Phil didn't like the idea of Tommy being trans. He didn't respect names and Never used the right pronouns. It made Tommy feel horrible.

He was only 14 years old he didn't need to go through all that he didn't need to have all the scars he had. He was still a kid. He didn't have to grow up so fast.

Tommy in the beginning would 'Borrow' clothes from Wilbur and Techno and just 'forget' to give them back. They didn't mind. It was a cute show of affection to them. Phil did care and when he washed clothes would scold Tommy for it. After that, he would always try buying girl clothes that didn't have designs and were big on him.

He would make homemade binders and wear beanies all the time. Kids would bully him for it and tell Phil. Tommy wasn't allowed to shop for his own clothes anymore which broke him.

Eventually, he told Techno about being trans and stuff. He only nodded and said, "Cool I have a little brother." Tommy also asked him to help him think of a name.

-

"I want it to sound like what you call me." His brother explained,

"Oh like Theseus?" Techno mused then looked at his brother who nodded back smiling.

"Umm...Well I mean there is Theo?" Techno Suggested. The younger thought about it. "Nah- It's too formal and preppy sounding."

Techno nods once more going back to thinking. "Thomas?" He asked his brother who gasped a bit. "Yes! but better to call me Tommy shorter and sounds absolutely pog!" His bro- Tommy exclaimed happily. "Ok then Tommy, What do you wanna eat? I'm starvin'"

-

Techno was the only one there for him because Wilbur was confusing, to say the least. He was fine with Tommy being trans and supported him. He also knew that deep down Wilbur loved his family but he'd separate himself. Tommy knew that much. Wilbur made stupid decisions and wasn't present most of the time.

So Techno took full responsibility. As an elder brother and as a replacement for his father.

He fought with his dad and other brother for him. He took him to get his hair cut. Bought his first real binder. At first, would take him to buy clothes he liked. However, after getting caught multiple times Phil made sure that stores wouldn't let Techno purchase anything for Tommy. After Tech just gave him a box of his old clothing telling him to pick what he liked even if the clothes were a bit big for him. As Tommy got older the clothes fit him better and he was happy with them.