˙ɹnoɟ

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓥.
𝓑𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
despair
noun
the complete loss or absence of hope.

└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

』

It's been a week since you were kidnapped by Robin and lived in his basement and it was a hell. He'll scream and breakdown every time you do something he doesn't like, he'll threaten you into listening to him, starve you when you wouldn't and it made you feel helpless that you can't do anything about it.

But today was different. You asked for a shower which he allowed even thought he was with you the whole time, you barely managed to convince him to not touch or enter the shower with you.

You saw the escape routes and your biggest luck, the rope around your legs and arms was loose. You managed to hide a razor you stole from his bathroom and while you were alone in the dark room, you successfully cut the rope around your wrists.

❝I did it! ❞You exclaim happy and quick cut the rope around your ankles.

You stretch your body and look at the small window the basement had. You could fit through it with some squeezing and Robin wasn't home for at lest three more hours.

You drag the chair you've been tied to under the window and use it to reach it. The escape was in front of you, a small window in which you crawl through.

Touching grass after a week of the basement, you feel tears form in your eyes.

❝Not yet, (Y/n), you need to run away as far away as you can. ❞You tell yourself and stand up, getting used to the bright sun.

Looking around, you see a empty street.

❝Are here no people? ❞ You ask seeing houses, but no movement. It was an abandoned area.

You sight and decide to go right. So you begin to run like your life depends on it which isn't a lie at all. If Robin catches you, you'll be in trouble.

You ran and ran until you felt your lungs collapse, but at least you reached an area with people. Seeing others that Robin made you so happy that you wanted to break down and cry, but you couldn't yet.

❝Excuse me, where is the nearest police station? ❞You ask an old lady.

❝You go left and forward and you'll see it. ❞ The woman explained, showing you the direction.

You thank her and run once again even if it hurt like a fire in your lungs. As the woman said, you could see the police station, it was so close and you were so desperate to be away from Robin that you didn't saw the red light when you crossed the street.

You felt pain and cold, then screams and shoes surrounding you. You finally left your tears out and closed your eyes hoping at least to escape by dying.

The next time you opened your eyes was a scary moment. You didn't know where you were, it was so bright and strange faces around you.

Then you realized you don't know who you are. Nor your family, friends, likes, dislikes. You were like a newborn, no memories, you were lost in the world.

But the doctors calmed you down and after being told you suffered a car accident you saw a man who was in the room since you woken up.

He said his name is Robin and you two are lovers. In that moment, he seemed hurt to see you like that so you assumed you two must be close for him to look so worried for you so you listened to his words.

Robin filled your head with fabricated memories and stories and you didn't suspected anything. He took you home after you've recovered and took care of you like you were a precious porcelain.

It was weird that you didn't had any family or friends beside Robin, but he told you your family isn't alive anymore and you were very introverted so you didn't made any friends in school.

You continued to live as Robin's girlfriend making memories together and then the pregnancy came along. Robin was very happy about the news. Soon after, he proposed and you said yes.

That's how you lived for 4 years.

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・.
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻.