˙ǝʌıɟ

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓥.
𝓘𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵.

ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕟.

After I tied (Y/n) back to the chair I leave for work. She's been acting good these past two days, seems like she's finally getting used to me and our relationship. I knew we are meant to be.

But something in me kept sending alarms through my brain that sometimes is about to happen, but I had no idea what. I had a sense of anxiety in my stomach my whole shift.

I go straight home after finishing work.

❝I'm back, my angel. ❞ I say unlocking the basement door. When I see the room empty with (Y/n) nowhere to be seen I shout.

I feel betrayed. After all I've done, she ran away? I look at the opened window and quickly rush outside.

I look around the neighborhood, but to trace of her. I get in my car and drive around looking all over for her.

❝Move already! ❞I say angry at the crowd a few feet away, standing in my way. Seems like someone's been hit by a car.

While I tried to go around the crowd, I see the victim on the cold pavement and my heart drops.

❝NO!!! ❞I shout as I exit my car, rushing to her. It was my (Y/n) laying in a pool of blood.  ❝(Y/n)! Wake up, (Y/n)! ❞ I say desperate trying to shake her awake, but it didn't worked.

❝Don't play with me, it's not funny, (Y/n)! ❞I call holding her in my hands.

I hear the ambulance's sirens. I was holding her, still in shock.

❝Move from our way! ❞ One of the paramedics said as she rushed to me and my beloved.

❝Who are you, sir? You need to move, the pacient needs urgent help.❞ She says pushing me away to take my angel on a stretcher.

I look at her with tears streaming down my face.

❝I'm her boyfriend, please let me come with her. ❞I say grabbing the woman's arm.

❝You can't. ❞ She says and closed the door, staring the sirens again.

I practically jump in my car and follow the ambulance, trying my best to control my emotions.

At the hospital I had to wait for them to get my angel out of surgery. After it was done, they let me see her, but she won't wake up. I was stressed and afraid that she'll never wake up again.

I kept apologizing to her hoping she'll forgive me and come back. I never left her side until she woke up and when she did, she struggled and cried and I thought it was because of me, but later found out she has amnesia.

It gave me hope. If she doesn't remember anything then I can lie and keep her to my side.

❝It's all for the better. We can finally be happy now. ❞ I whisper to myself looking in the mirror. I wash my tired face and return to my beloved side.

❝You said your name is Robin? ❞ She asks me with a sweet voice that made my soul shiver in happiness.

❝Yes, darling. And yours is (Y/n). ❞ I reply smiling to her.

❝(Y/n)...❞ She repeats.❝And we... are a couple? ❞ (Y/n) asks again.

I take her hand in mine and kiss it gently.

❝Yes. We got together in highschool. ❞ I say looking into her clear eyes.

She looks amazing even in hospital attire and bandages, my (y/n) is truly wonderful.

After she recovered, I take her back home.

❝Do you remember our house?We bought it because we wanted to live in a quiet area. ❞I say guiding her through the house.

She shakes her head and sits down.

❝I don't, sorry. ❞ (Y/n) replies.

❝It's alright. You'll eventually remember. ❞ I say patting her head.

❝I hope so. ❞She says quite sad.

I prepare her favorite dish and we eat happy.

Time passes and we live our perfect life as a happy couple when another happiness came our way and I couldn't be more in heaven. I'm going to have a child with the woman I love more than anything. I was in tears of happiness the whole day.

❝I'm going to be a father! I love love love love love love you so much! ❞ I say spinning her around in my arms.

I took even more care of my darling during the pregnancy as I wished for our baby to be healthy and have no issues. I loved that we will have a girl, as adorable as (y/n) is.

I decided it's better to get married before she is born so I proposed to her in our beautiful garden with a romantic dinner prepared.

❝Will you marry me, my dearest? ❞I look at her, in one knee, smiling.

(Y/n)looks at me with those beautiful eyes and nodds her head. I get up, kiss her and put the ring on her finger, kissing it with tears in my eyes.

Then our little Elise is born and she is the cutest little thing.I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the both of you, away from everyone else.

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・.
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮.