˙xıs

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓥𝓘.
𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽.

𝕐𝕠𝕦.

After you checked the doors and conclude that Robin locked you inside, you laugh.

❝Fucking bastard. ❞ You say looking at a chair.

Taking the chair in your hands, you hit the window multiple times until it was smashed open, glass all over the floor.

Your daughter woke up scared by the sounds and ran to you.

❝Mommy, what are you doing? ❞ Elise asked looking at the broken window and the chair in your hands.

❝Elise, we'll run away. ❞ You say looking at the girl.

She furrows her eyebrows confused.

❝Why? Is someone trying to hurt us? ❞ Elise asked hiding behind you.

❝Robin... is a monster. I won't stay anther moment is this house so if you want to come with me, pack some clothes and toys you like. Not much, alright? We'll buy later. ❞ You explain holding her shoulders.

❝Alright, mommy. I'll listen to you. ❞ The girl said and ran back to her room, packing some stuff in her backpack.

You take scissors from the kitchen and hide them under your shirt, taping them to your skin with tape.

You also pack some clothes and meet your daughter in front of the broken window.

❝Come on, I'll help you out. ❞You say taking Elise in your arms, getting her safe out of the window.

You do the same and then take her hand in yours, giving her a smile to calm her down.

❝If you're good, I'll get you ice-cream. ❞ You say.

❝Really? Thank you, mommy. ❞Elise said, her eyes shining.

❝We'll have to run now, Elise. ❞You say looking forward and feel nostalgic about your first escape from Robin's basement.

❝Okay, mommy. ❞Elise said.

The two of you begin to run the same route you took last time. How clear remembered those moments... like it was yesterday. The pain in your chest from running, the adrenaline, the hope growing bigger and bigger with each meter.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖉.『𝘠. 𝘏𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 & 𝘈𝘮𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘤 𝘙. 』 🎉