Gojo Hikari| Jujutsu Kaisen

Name: Gojo Hikari

Name: Gojo Hikari

Alias: Crimson Dragon (by the Underworld Society)
Red Snow (by Jujutsu Sorcerers)
Hika-chan (nickname given by Gojo Satoru)
Red Eyed Demon (what the Curse users/spirits call her)

Species: Human

Birthday: November 28

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Height: 5'5

Hair Color: Brown with red highlights

Eye Color: Red

Status: Alive

Relatives: Gojo Satoru (Father)
Unnamed Mother

Occupation: Jujutsu Sorcerer
Student
Underworld Society Fighter

Affiliation: Tokyo Jujutsu High School
Tokyo Metropolitan Curse
Student

Grade: Special Grade

Appearance:
Hikari has waist length long brown hair with red highlights and red eyes like a vampire although they are covered by her long side bangs so others see her eye color as onyx colored or black. She sometimes hides her face behind a mask so that none will recognize her if she goes to fight curses or so that enemies will not attack her unexpectedly. She doesn't wear her mask when she wants to go out or when she goes somewhere but she still carries it just in case. She wears tomboy clothes and oversized hoodies and wears a cap. 

Personality:
She had a very happy childhood but she always gets in trouble with curses. Everybody thinks she is weird and is a 'curse' herself even her parents think the same since they sometimes experience bad luck. And so they abandoned her. When they abandoned her the curses always target her and while getting away from a curse, she met Gojo Satorunwhile he was exorcising a curse. He took her back to Tokyo Jujutsu High and was trained as a Jujutsu Sorcerer since she is a target of curses and not to mention she can see them too. He acted as her Guardian and everyone treated her as a sister or a daughter or granddaughter. Wherever she goes her beautiful aura also follows, she is the light even in the darkest days. But it all changed when 'that' happened, she became depressed during the few weeks after 'that incident'. She became cold and distant to others, the light that she always had has now became clouded by the darkness itself. 

Outfit: