Nashige Reika| ARGONAVIS from BanG DREAM!

Kanji:  梨重れいか

Kanji:  梨重れいか

Rōmaji:  Reika Nashige

Image Color:  Midnight Purple

||Biographical Information||

Birthday:  November 28

Zodiac:  Sagittarius

Year:  College First Year

Degree:  Engineering

||Other Information||

Height:  171 cm

Weight:  50kg

Likes:  Chocolate Matcha
  Sugar Free Morning coffee
  Music

Dislikes:  Monday mornings
  Her ADHD

Personality

Reika has an introverted personality. She loves being alone and always hangs out at either in a café or spending an alone time in a karaoke bar. She has siren-like vocals when she sings. She usually sings nightcore related songs and/or songs from a Disney movie.

History

She is actually from a rich background from South Korea. Her parents forced her to learn instruments such as Piano and Violin. Reika- who was tired of  their continuous pressure being given to her ran away from home and fled to Japan. She cut all contacts from her parents and changed her last name. Her original name was Park Min-rei.

Before running away, she withdraw all the money from her own separate bank account and then when she arrived in Japan she fixed all necessary documentations for her to be a legal citizen of the country and had her money changed from South Korean currency to Japanese currency. After that she went and tried to look for a decent apartment. It was hard but worth it.

Etymology

Her first name, Reika, means "wise, beautiful, elegant"