Chapter 6

Authors note: (PLEASE READ)
So I am extremely sorry if I don't reply to you cause wattpad likes being a butt to me and won't let me reply.

Sky's POV:
I quickly dropped onto the sponge on the bench and carefully looked around the house. Zayn basically pasted out on the couch. Geez how could they keep him to look after me.

I ran back into the kitchen and grab a random bag hanging on a door. I stuffed food and water inside along with some other stuff.

4:00pm. I should get going now. I sneak back out of the kitchen and open the door. They were stupid enough to keep it unlocked. I walk out and look around at my surroundings. Still in London. I set my way down the street hoping I don't come across any of the boys.

After about 2 hours walk/jog I come across an alleyway. I go down into there and sit down. Something small something small. I reach out for an apple and start eating it. I decided that I was going to stay there for the night

It was now dark and oddly it was silent. Something didn't seem right. You could hear a pin drop. After about 5 minutes you could hear voices in the distant. As they got closer I realised who they were.

My owners.

~
~
~
~
~
Authors note:
So yeah a bit of a cliffhanger there. So I'm a bit busy this week and might only be able to update on Wednesday just a warning.