Chapter 15

Authors note:
I'm going to be taking turns for when I update. So tomorrow at this time I will be updating the other book! Hope you enjoy this chapter!
~
~
~
~
~
~
Sky's POV:

I woke back up to the same dirty cage. It was fowl staying here. I even managed to cry myself to sleep the night before. I missed everything. I missed being in the safety of my friends and family. I miss being with the people I love. I just wanted it go back the way it used to be.

While I was sitting there complaining about life I didn't notice the shouting in the background. "She used to be ours!"
"You can't just take her from us!" I was getting excited. Were they really back for me? "Fine you can go find her." I heard a door being opened.

Came in were the people I was least expecting.

A family.

I shrunk back onto the wall and stared at the ground. I knew that they didn't care.

------------A few hours later--------
Whispers were heard throughout the room. I didn't bother to join in. I didn't know anyone and I wasn't planning on meeting anyone. "Ok got it."

The click of a cage door lock caught my attention. It was a boy about 19 who had managed to unlock his cage. It was getting louder now by the cheers of the others. "Shh guys be quiet." As quickly as he could he went around and unlocked each cage.

By now everyone had gotten out of their cages. We were now looking for the way out of the building. "Guys look!" I pointed to a window that was slightly open.

We all pushed it open and slipped out. "Everyone for themselves!" Someone yelled and we all scattered off.

This was our freedom.

I just ran off to my left. A lot of them went to their right back into the main part of London. I realised that the pound was located right on the outside of London. They wouldn't last long before they would be captured.

It was now dark and I was starving. I had been running for ages and luckily haven't been found. I didn't know what the time was but I didn't care. All I was focusing on was getting food and some water. After another half an hour of walking I saw a gas station.

I checked my hoody pockets for money. Disappointed I kept on walking. Why would I have money? I lifted the hood up over my head and walked faster. Maybe I could find something in the trash.

I finally arrived and went straight for the rubbish bins. Nothing. It was obviously emptied early. I was about to turn around and leave when I head a voice.

"Hey you!" I felt a hand go around my mouth. Dear god I needed a miracle.