Chapter 9

Sky's POV:

I was scared. Heck I was beyond scared. I knew that if you disobeyed TWICE that you would get a bad punishment. Maybe I could hide the second we walked though the door. That could and couldn't work. Argh I just don't know what to do.

We pulled up back at the house. The terrible house. Someone threw me over their shoulder an walked out. Well there goes that plan of hiding. I turn around and see messy blonde hair. Out of all it was him. "Stupid rules and going to this stupid mansion." I grumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" Zayn asked. "Nothing." I growled and crossed my arms as we entered.

"We should go to bed." Louis suggested. "Where am I sleeping?" I asked as I was put down. "Usually you would sleep with one of us but tonight we are gonna have to lock you in the garage." Harry looked down guilty. He should feel guilty.

"Haha very funny but I'm not sleeping in there." I sat down on the couch and crosses my arms angrily. No way were they going to get me in there. "Unless you want a bigger punishment you can stay here." Liam smirked.

I shot up and walked towards the door." You know what the garage sounds good!" Zayn told a hold of my arm and dragged me to the garage. I was now having second thoughts.

The garage was cold and bare. Literally. Nothing and I mean nothing was in it. I looked towards Zayn. "Yeah I don't think I'm going to be sleeping in here." I was about to leave when he picked me up and handcuffed me to a pole in the corner.

"Night!" He called before leaving the garage. Thanks for leaving a light on.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Authors note:
I know I haven't updated forever! I know it's a bit boring right now but in the next few chapters it should get better. 😈😈😈