Chapter 12

Sky's POV:

My plan was going smoothly. Of course I couldn't lose my memory from hitting a wall! I would act like a stupid clueless hybrid and then I strike. I should be out of here in less than a week! This means I also get out of my bath.

"I don't understand I was with my parents not that long ago!" Taking acting classes when I was younger really helps. They all looked at each other worriedly. "I don't even know what's going on!" I brought my knees to face and started crying into them.
"Hey it's alright we'll take care of you!" I looked up to see Harry putting on a fake smile.

I nodded and looked around. "Where are my parents?" I asked sniffing a bit. They all looked down ashamed. "Gone." Liam muttered. Of course they were. Not even 2 months ago were they captured and taken in.

This is when I start being clueless at just about everything. I got up and walked to the kitchen." What's this?" I asked pointing to the coffee machine. "A coffee machine." They all replied blankly." And this?" I pointed to the blender. "Blender."
"And what about this?" I picked up a large knife and looked at it carefully. "And that's a knife!" Niall quickly snatched the knife off me.

I sighed and sat down. "Do I have like my own room?" I asked. They all nodded and led me to my room. Same old black and white room with basically nothing in it. "Ok thank you!" I smiled and they left. I sat down on the bed and started thinking of a plan. I smiled to myself by my excellent idea.

I knew that Zayn hated me the most out of all of them. So he was going to be my target. "Zayn can you come here?" I yelled through the house. I stood by the door and waited for him to come. The second the door opened I stuck out my foot. He tripped over it and landed with a huge thud! "Sky! What the hell?" He asked angrily while getting up. I slapped myself. Yes myself. And started to fake cry.

By now the other were up here and looking at me worriedly. "What the frick frack Zayn!" Niall gasped and hugged me. "What? I didn't hurt her she hurt me!" They all glared at him not believing him. "H-He slapped m-me!" I started crying even more. "Shh it's ok baby." My body was being lifted and I could tell I was going downstairs.

Phase 1 of my plan completed successfully.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Authors note:
OHHH how yall like that!