How?

Chanyeol muttered, "They used me to rape Luhan while they watched the show."

The atmosphere suddenly darkened, becoming almost silent.

The whole sentence with just a few words was too much for everyone to handle. Though Chanyeol expected this reaction, he still felt his heart break as he pondered the consequences of them pitying him. Chanyeol doesn't want anyone to pity him but he really can't do anything. 

As he opened his eyes slowly after closing his eyes for a moment, he hoped that the ambiance and the reaction had changed, but they hadn't. He tried hard to suppress the tears by putting on a little smile, but as soon as he did more tears started to fall, causing him to break down completely. 

Everyone in the room understood by the hiccups and the silent sobs that the man in front of them was in a worse state so without thinking much, some patted him on the back while others said encouraging words to him which were all unproductive. Lay stood a little way away from everyone, trying to keep his tears from falling while his fist got tighter. After seeing Lay in this state, Tao quietly dragged Lay from the ward. Lay's tears started falling on his cheeks slowly the moment he was pulled out from the ward.

"Babe, you cannot let yourself go weak in this situation. Chanyeol trusts you so much, you know that, right?" Tao asked. Lay nodded.

You don't know what else has happened to them. Just how can a human be so cruel to another human." Lay said as he stepped towards Tao.

Lay put his head on Tao's shoulder and started mumbling something that Tao wasn't able to understand. Lay drew closer to Tao as he slid his hands around his waist, pulling him closer for a tight hug.

Chanyeol explained, "I don't want anybody to feel sorry for me, I've grown accustomed to it." He had success pulling a smile from his face after a few attempts.

Amid everyone petting Chanyeol and encouraging him, Baekhyun suddenly reached for Chanyeol's neck and pulled him to hug him. Everyone, including Chanyeol, almost missed their breath when it happened suddenly.

As Baekhyun softly patted Chanyeol's head, he said, "We are all here to support you Chan, and I'm not sure about the others, but I will do everything I can to protect you." 

Despite nodding, Chanyeol was still unsure what Baekhyun said.

"Is there anything else you would like to tell us?" Xiumin asked after noticing Chanyeol's eyes were a little hesitant.

The dilemma on Chanyeol's part was whether or not he should tell everyone everything. There is no option left for him except to trust them, but he also doesn't want to trust them. In his mind, he fought a lot and finally decided to tell everything and bear the consequences.

Chanyeol broke the hug and breathed deeply when Lay and Tao also entered the room, which went unnoticed by everyone but Chanyeol.

"I raped Luhan for the first time when he was just 15 years old. I was forced to do whatever they said. Although he begged and screamed to not do anything, I still obeyed. There had been no other option because otherwise, they would have killed us on the spot. I even attempted suicide that night, but someone rescued me, and that someone became everything to me. It was he who looked after me and provided me with everything, even protecting us from all those bad people. When me and Luhan became a little better than that someone tied me and forced me to watch him fucking Luhan." Chanyeol narrated

Without even looking at everyone's reaction, he took another deep breath and continued,

"Luhan and I grew close after being in there so long until that day. My name was continuously being screamed for by Luhan, but I didn't move as I sat with my eyes forced open. Luhan cried so much the night he refused to let me even touch him or give him any comfort. Those things became part of daily life from that moment on. Every type of toy they liked, they used with us. Over time, we stopped fighting against them and became numb. Everything they did for us was perfect, from the food to the education and everything else. Although I can't tell you exactly what they want from us, I believe escaping from there would have been a great loss for them." Chanyeol narrated again.

Everyone waited for Chanyeol to finish, but when he didn't speak for 5 minutes, they all rushed over to hug him tightly. They embraced Chanyeol with an emotional yet protective group hug which made him feel better. Never in his wildest dreams did he think that there exist good people who are willing to take care of him. Even so, he can't trust BYUN BAEKHYUN.

Lay explains, "Those who want to help Chanyeol and Luhan can stay and the rest can return home. I checked the flights and there is a flight going home at 5 in the evening.".

Slowly, Baekhyun slipped his hands into Chanyeol's, intertwining them. Chanyeol did not show any emotion on his face when Baekhyun did this, but his ears turned red from being flushed too much.

"I'll stay here," Baekhyun said in a confident tone.

"I'll stay here with Baekhyun, too," said Lay and went to stand beside Baekhyun.

Tao added, "I'm staying as well.".

All the others were watching each other's faces as they waited for one another to speak. There was a feeling that they wanted to stay, but had second thoughts about it.

"I'll stay as well," Sehun said as he went to Luhan's room. They didn't realize that Sehun was trying his best not to cry the whole time.

"I guess nobody wants to leave them alone so we'll stay too. Even though we're not so sure about this decision but we simply can't leave them here in danger while we stay safe in our homes," said Xiumin and everyone nodded in agreement.

"After lunch, you and Sehun can head back to the hotel for some rest, and then you can come back later in the evening if you like. Until then, we'll be here," advised Chen and Baekhyun agreed. 

All of them went out to find something to eat, while Lay and Tao went somewhere unknown. All of them understood that staying wasn't a good option, but leaving their friends in danger was no better. They felt terrible for what happened to Chanyeol and Luhan, but helping and protecting them up to this point where their lives were also at risk made them somewhat regret their actions. 

Chen, Xiumin, and Kai decided to talk to them about rethinking their decision. 

In the meantime, Sehun sat beside Luhan, who was sleeping. While he was staring at Luhan and his wounds, tears constantly escaped from his eyes. He never imagined that this man had suffered so much. Sehun put his hands on Luhan's hair and stroked it gently.

"I don't know why it pains me so much to see you in such pain. How could they hurt an angel like you?" Sehun sobbed.

"Why should I trust you upon my protection?" asked Chanyeol to Baekhyun

Baekhyun asked in a stressed voice, "What is making you not trust me?".

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stared at each other for who knows how long before Chanyeol spoke,

"I can't trust a murderer like you," replied Chanyeol and continued staring at Baekhyun.

After hearing what Chanyeol had said, Baekhyun was in a state of shock,

"Wait, how did he know?" was the only question that came into Baekhyun's mind.

.

.

.

.

'I ACTED LIKE IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL WHEN IT WAS BREAKING MY HEART'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello my pretty readers, How are you all?

I think this story is moving too slowly, which isn't good. Let me know what you think.

I apologize for the late update, as I've been very busy these days. 

Take care, I love you all