#4

Goals - 18+ Votes

Goals - 18+ Votes

🎀🎀🎀🎀

Previously : Yesha reached her parents house .

Now :
Yesha hugged her mom and dad .
And settled down .
Abhi - can anyone please tell me .. ma batao na .. I mean aunty
Yesha chuckled

Yesha - you can call her ma . I don't mind .
Ms. Sharma - kyu already liked him and accepted .

Abhi widened his eyes and yesha blushed a little and composed herself .

Abhi - ma kya bol rahi hai aap ?
Ms. Sharma - woh kya kehte ho tum English mai " just kidding " wahi mai bhi ker rahi thi .
All laughed .

Flashback

When little yesha was born , her parents were not happy because they always wanted a son , but they can't do anything . When she was born their parents company began to fall but they settled by taking loans . So they never pampered her and always keep themselves busy in their work . Yesha didn't get any love from them . Then finally after few years of yesha's 8th birthday , Ms. Sharma gave birth to her brother but unfortunately on yesha's 9th birthday , her brother died due to health issues . Her parents then thought as yesha as a curse .
Yesha when turned 10 , was sent to hostel . She loved her parents so much that everytime she waited for her parents at night but they came so late that she eventually slept . In morning they left before she woke up . They didn't knew that how the servants even treated her from their back . From the age of 10 years till now ( age 19 ) , she is visiting her parents home after 10 years probably .
Flashback ends

Abhishek was unable to go thru all this . Yesha was in tears. Her parents were guilty or should I say fake guilty ? 😈😈

Let's see where the story takes us .

Abhishek - chalo kahani kero khatam , AB to yesha aagyi hai humarey paas . To ma bhook lagi hai .

Parents chuckled

Yesha - hnji ma .

Ms. Sharma laughed and settled lunch on the dining table . All had food .

After having food .
Yesha went to her secret room. Abhishek followed her thinking she is going somewhere .
When yesha was going to close the door , she saw abhishek .
Yesha - what?
Abhi - which room is this ?
Yesha - I..I.. don't know .
Abhi - then why are you going inside ?
Yesha - ab...ab.
Abhi- tell me
Yesha - fine come in .

Abhishek entered yesha's secret room and was shocked to see photographs on every corner of wall. Probably it was filled with her photographs alone . All have photographs of just yesha . She only had one photograph with her parents which was in the biggest frame .