#25

I have updated one chapter before it too , go and read that if you haven't read !

Anu - Oh okay !
Ri - But I am planning to !
Anu ( didnt listened carefully ) - ok ! I will take my leave then , let me know once..

Riyaz phone rings .

Ri - hello !
Sid - _______
Ri - What ??

Call hanged up

Anu - what happened ?
Ri - Avneet is admitted in Hospital

💘

In hospital

Doctor - She is safe now , just unconcious , you can take her once she wakes up .

Siddharth jumped on doctor and hugged him tightly . Then we heard a crack sound,  seems like the doctor broke his bone ( 🤣🤣🤣 jk )

Sid - Thank you so much doctor , thank you .

Yesha pulled Siddharth down .

Yesha ( FAKE smile ) - Sorry doctor .

Doctor left from there while making weird faces .
Yesha pulled Sid's ear .

Yesha - Who the hell do like this ??
Sid - Bhabhiji , plz leave my e... ( buttering nd teasing )

Yesha left his ear and started smiling shyly . Abhishek started laughing and yesha hit lightly on his arm . Siddharth entered inside Avneet's room .

There was just silence in the room , only siddharth's foot steps were heard and the beeeping machine .

Sid sat near the bed on a stool .

Sid ( more like a whisper ) - Neet , Thanku for curing me  , you are really a good luck fairy in my life . Since you came I got everything . Family , love , care , bhai , and at last you . If u weren't able to cure me too I would have still loved you . And don't even think that I will leave you now as u have cured me .. You need to wake up Avneet , I have to propose you , We have to buy a house for four of us now . I , you,  Bhabhi and Bhai will live there.  We will marry each other , we will have kids right ? You know what happened just now , I called yesha Bhabhiji.  Did u ever imagined that , you and your bestfriend will marry two brothers . You both will stay together . Wake up Neet .. please for me for us .. plz wake up.   I love you ( he slept there with tears stains )
Avu ( in a whisper ) - I love you too

Yes Avneet listened all that,  she smiled and also slept as her eyelids were still heavy because of medicines .

At abhesha Side .

Abhesha reached an amusement park .

Abhi - It's settled then , it's a date
Yesha's eyes glittered.
They had snacks , and rode so many rides .

In mirror maze .

Yesha bumped into the mirror and got hurt on her button nose .

Yesha - owww
Abhi- u need to be careful , show me !

Abhi observed her red nose and kissed on it .

Abhi - hmm better now?

Yesha chuckled .

Yesha - Let's go to Ferris wheel .
Abhi - y..y.yeah
Yesha - are you scared ? It's ok , let's go to another one .
Abhi - n..NO I can do it
Yesha - what you can do  ?? Areyyyy .

Abhishek dragged to the ticket center for ferris wheel .
The ticket collector woman saw him and gave him a thumbs up .

After a while .

Abhesha's cabin was just going to reach on the top .
But suddenly the lights of all the small cabins got off and only their was only lit . 
Yesha - what is happening ?
Abhishek eyed yesha to look down the window . 

Tears started coming out of her eyes

Tears started coming out of her eyes .

This view was just there for 15 seconds and then the whole amusement park turned to the one it was earlier full of lights .

Yesha turned and saw Abhishek on ....

Abhi ( on one knee ) -  Will you Marry me ?

Yesha - I luv u too !

Abhi leaned in and they kissed passionately .

The end 💖

Epilogue on the way ! 🥺