#15

As promised double update !

No goals !

Yesha twirled with the dress in her hands .
She got ready in a t-shirt and shorts to go and meet avneet and her boss with whom she has fell in love .

Yesha's POV

See at 5pm we need to meet Avneet and her Boss . Hmm so the first kiss stealer of avneet is now her lover . Can you believe that whom she was cursing , is the one whom she loves . Well avneet is an unexpected person . But what will happen to my love story . He just gave me dress and ordered me to go with him ? Is he taking me on a date but , he didn't asked me to . ( she frowned )

Yesha's POV ends .

Yesha was feeling very irritated . It seems if she will see abhishek .she will kill him .
And that happened

Yesha - You were the one na who sent me the box and that dress.
Abhi pulled her closer from her waist.
Abhi - Then tell me who was your first kiss stealer .

Yesha's anger washed away and now a slight blush was visible on her cheeks .

Mr. Sharma - uhmm uhmm !

They aparted and stood atleast 5m away from each other [ note the sarcasm ]

Yesha ran out as she knew that her parents will again curse her . Abhi ran after .

Her parents don't want yesha to stay there , but because of abhishek they are forced . They can't throw yesha out because if they will do abhishek will also go with her . Why not? As he is her lover boy ;)

Abhishek squeezed yesha's hand  

Abhi - Let's go my lady!
Yesha chuckled n nodded .

In car .

Yesha - Abhi c..c.an I a.a.sk u something ?
Abhi - hmm
Yesha - what is your real surname ?
Abhi ( sternly ) - why are u asking this ?
Yesha - we can find ur family na .
Abhi ( slightly shouted ) - That is not my family .

Yesha got scared seeing this side of abhishek but she made herself calm .

Abhi was driving fast , yesha kept her hand in his hand and caressed it with her thumb,  abhishek's anger vanished away . Tears brimmed in her eyes but she didn't let them fall .

Abhishek holded her hand and smiled , yesha too smiled looking at him and kissed his hand and blushed .

They reached the venue and waited for Avneet and her lover boss [ 😏 ]

Eoc

Hey guys , so I have extended the storyline,  something soon coming up ! .. maybe I can extend this book till 25 chapters or maybe 30 . Let's see .

Precap -Next chapter , Long lost brothers meet!

What type of meeting should I do ?

Emotional ?
Lovely?
Anger ?
Revenge ?

Well I am not asking about your opinion , just giving you hints 😏😏

See u soon! 😉🐒