#22

At Abhishek's Side

At Abhishek's Side

Abhi ( holding Mr. Sharma's Collar ) - Why the heck did you killed my family ?
Mr. Sharma - you want to know ? Then let me tell you one more thing  , I am not real father of Yesha .. I adopted her . She is an orphan .

Abhishek was stunned , his face just had neutral expression .

Mr. Sharma - I just wanted your company,  your property , your money . After killing your father . Your mother separated you . You had half of property of your father . So I helped you intentionally , so that you can live with us. Then about Siddharth , I got to know about his disease , I killed your mother too in an accident . Siddharth was in depression for a year or two and who then handled his company ? My niece Riyaz . I sent him to capture his company , but he was too good to fool me . Riyaz supported Siddharth instead . I lost all my hopes until I thought yesha and Avneet to use . But I think you got your answers now . So, I shooted Avneet . Before I could make a move towards Yesha to do something to  her you arrived . I wasn't able to take over your company but I am happy that I destroyed your whole family .  ( laughing and gritting )

Abhi - what do you got by doing that .
Police - Mr. Nigam .
Abhi ( yelled ) - you bastard what do u get by doing that ?
Mr. Sharma - Well iw as the succeeded in getting your property , but I destroyed your family into ashes .. happy life .
Abhi - Inspector I hope you listened everything and recorded   .

Police inspector nodded in yes .

Abhi - go and put them in jail and they should be there for life time .

Police inspector nodded again in response . They arrested the old mad couple ( 😛 ) and went .

Abhishek fell on his knees and cried out aloud . They three were just crying, feeling helpless . The other one was fighting between death nd life ( maybe ) . It seemed like their family hopes which they planned just in two days were shattered in pieces . Yesha being a girl wasn't crying why ? Because she has to be strong for Siddharth , who was having frequent panick attacks in a while . She was also worried for abhishek , If he was ok or not .

After 7 hours
Time - 2:30 A.m.

Abhishek came to the hospital in a miserable state .
Yesha was wake up but Siddharth slept leaning on the chair. 

Yesha - Abhi , abhi .. h. How are you.. you ?? W.what ab..out mumm.m.ma ?
Abhi ( yelling ) - yesha just shut up ?! Do you still think to call them your parents .

Tears welled up in her eyes .

Abhi - I.. I a m so.. sorry for y..eyelling but I need to tell you a bitter truth .
Yesha - w.w.hat ? That they aren't my real parents , right ?

Abhishek eyes widened. 

Eoc

Want a happy ending or sad ending ??

Plz let me know in comments

Bye

Maybe I will double update