Chapter 1 : Saving Stefan

Author's Note: So basically, this meant to be crack... Take your flames somewhere else. We're just going to ignore anything in the timeline that doesn't make sense.

Chapter 1: Saving Stefan

Klaus looks at a text from Stefan that just reads 'HELP'. He immediately rushes over to the Salvatore Boarding House.

"Klaus?" Stefan asks surprised, "What are you doing here?"

"You texted me... You said you needed help," Klaus explains.

"Oh..." Stefan's eyes widen, "I actually haven't seen my phone all day."

Caroline and Bonnie walk into the room with Elena and Tyler.

"What is he doing here?" Tyler growls. Stefan ignores him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Stefan asks.

"What do you mean?" Caroline says confused, "You texted all of us to come over... Rebekah and Matt too, he said they were on their way."

Stefan groans. "But I don't have my phone."

"Stefan," Katherine's voice calls out, "I'm here." She spots Klaus and her eyes widen in fear.

"Katerina," Klaus smirks before speeding toward her and ripping her heart out. She falls toward the floor, but Stefan catches her and places her onto the couch carefully. He strokes her cold and grey cheek softly.

"What did you have to do that for?" Stefan growls at Klaus, demanding to know.

"She betrayed me," Klaus replies before crossing his arms.

Moments later, Rebekah and Matt walk in. Suddenly Katherine gasps for air and colour returns to her skin.

"What the hell?" Klaus shouts in surprise.

"Katherine," Stefan sighs in relief, "You're okay."

"Why do you care?" Elena frowns.

Before he can answer, Damon walks into the room. "What are all of you doing here?"

"Stefan texted us," Rebekah explains.

"Except that I didn't," Stefan groans.

"Someone better explain what's going on right now!" Klaus demands.

Then they hear a voice. "I texted all of you from Stefan's phone... Mostly just because he's the only whose text would have guaranteed that you all show up. You're all stuck in here until I decide to set you free. Blood bags and food will be provided... Now let the games begin."

"What games?" Caroline shouts out but receives no response.

Suddenly some cards appear on the table with a piece of paper. They all look at the cards warily. Then they all look at Klaus.

"Seriously?" He rolls his eyes but moves forward and picks up the piece of paper.

"This is the first game, the cards have truths and dares on them. I placed a spell on the room that forces you to tell the truth or be in pain and causes you to experience very intense pain if you refuse a dare. If you don't play, then someone you care about will be hurt. Should you refuse to play then the spell on the room that prevents death will no longer affect you and you will vulnerable. That includes the Originals who will be reduced to the power of a normal vampire. Have fun!" Klaus reads the words on the piece of paper.

"Well, I got us some alcohol," Damon holds up a bottle of tequila.

"Let the games begin," Caroline says, half excited and half worried.