Chapter 6: Domestic Tasks

"Where's Stefan?" Rebekah asks Katherine as the sexy brunette sucks blood out of a blood bag.

"Probably screwing Bonnie Bennett," Katherine responds.

"And that doesn't bother you?" Rebekah raises her eyebrow.

"I love Stefan," Katherine says simply, "If sharing him is the only way I can have him then that's what I'll do."

Rebekah nods, "I guess we're on the same page then."

"Won't your brother be an issue?" Katherine raises her eyebrow.

"He won't be a problem. He would share if that's what Stefan wants. I've known how much my brother has cared for Stefan since the 20s... He just wasn't ready to admit it back then," Rebekah admits.

"Now we just have convince Stefan that he deserves to be happy," Katherine sighs.

"You think that would be the easy part, considering it's pretty much every guy's fantasy to have beautiful women fawning over him," Rebekah snorts, "But knowing Stef, he's more likely to feel guilty and think he's using us."

"You're right," Katherine frowns, "We need a plan."

"It's time for the next round kiddies," The Mysterious Voice announces, and everyone goes to the lounge for the next round.

Tyler and Caroline are cuddled up on the loveseat while Matt occupies the couch next to them. Damon sits on a large chair, sipping on his glass of bourbon. Elena tries to sit next to him, but he spreads his legs apart, making it clear she's not welcome, so she ends up sitting on the chair next to him.

Katherine and Rebekah sit on one couch while Klaus sits on the last one which is a much smaller couch. Bonnie and Stefan enter the room and Elena glares at them. Bonnie moves to sit next to Matt on the couch. Stefan takes a seat beside Klaus. He stretches his arm out behind Stefan and Stefan leans back comfortably.

The Mysterious Voice starts to speak, "So for this round you guys are going to paired up to complete domestic tasks. Elena and Matt will be gardening. Klaus and Stefan will be baking. Katherine and Rebekah will be cleaning. Damon is going to be the pool boy with Caroline to help him out. Tyler and Bonnie are going to be our handyman/woman and do some fixing."

Everyone groans. "Whoever does it best will get a special prize," The Mysterious Voice says teasingly.

Everyone heads to different rooms. Klaus and Stefan get to the kitchen and find the baking supplies.

"Do you know how to bake?" Klaus raises his eyebrow.

"Do you not?" Stefan raises his eyebrow.

"No," Klaus looks at him.

Stefan laughs, "1000 and some odd years old and you never learnt how to bake."

"It's not my fault," Klaus grumbles, "Rebekah always loved baking and she's really scary when you mess with her baking." Stefan shakes his head and laughs.

"Come on, Nik, let me teach you how to bake," Stefan says before leading him over to the ingredients.

Twenty minutes later, Klaus places the tray into the oven while Stefan looks at him proudly. Klaus stands up straight and faces Stefan.

"You got a little something," Stefan chuckles pointing to some flour on Klaus's cheek.

Klaus rubs the wrong cheek.

"Did I get it?" Klaus asks.

"No..." Stefan chuckles again, "Here... let me."

He moves closer to Klaus and brushes a finger across his cheek.