Chapter 8

Timeskip after a few weeks

Your Pov

People knew Kamiya for his unique voice and funniness, his storage languages of Tagalog mixed up with Japanese and English, his jokes... And I knew him, Also, I knew him as much as anyone in the world.

Laying in my bed listening to music  I'm proud to say that I'm proud to see him getting famous being recognize by other YouTubers I like him for that his flirtiness jokes, teasing manner speaking of a teasing manner Meet my Lily roommate/childhood friend me and lily had been living together for a year now
"Hey" told lily "Your daydreaming about that boy again arent you" She said in a teasing way I couldn't help to blush from embarrassment. "No-" I quickly say getting up from my bed leaving my room  "Liar" Lily loves her family a lot and treats me like I'm her sister, You get to enjoy being with her, She swore to me that she knew Kamiya was a fan of mine before I got famous, She said he was the perfect guy that I should marry.

I mean If I'm going to put my love life to him it's bound to receive opinions back one way or another.  But I also think it's because ultimately  I do want to be in love. to phrase SATC's  Carrie --
"I am someone who is looking for love.  Real love... Ridiculous ..., inconvenience... consuming" Can't live without each other  "love"

I have often looked at people around me and wondered, what makes them so special? Why have they found real love? and I'm just laying here in my room not knowing what to do with my life... "I still wondered until now that who do I love...? is it Kamiya...? or ռǟʍɛ ռօȶ ʄօʊռɖ" In anyways I think I should start streaming right now I say looking at the clock but it's too early...

I wonder... what will happen to the next chapter of my life...