Chapter 23

Third person Pov

~A few days later~

"This is the day I'm meeting the love of my life Y/n- maybe the day I might get her to go on a date with me- BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT- I'm here finally in japan! Just a few more minutes and I can finally see her face to face!" The man thought crying to himself in happiness while the taxi driver looked at him awkwardly, "Sir, Are you okay...?" The driver asked, "I'm okay I'M MORE THAN OKAY I AM HAPPY BECAUSE I'M GONNA MEET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE-" He stopped noticing the driver glaring at him remembering in fact he was not in japan but he was in a jeepney that was going to the airport with passengers looking at him weirdly as he cried to himself wanting to go to japan already.

Meanwhile... Y/n, was on her couch with non-other than her best friends Kuzuha and Kanae watching a movie, "You okay Y/n?" Kanae ask looking at her, the man indeed was laying in the woman's lap while Kuzuha was on the floor planning murder against his best friend for taking his spot on the couch earlier, "I'm good just felt someone said my name no biggie." The lady replied, "Okay~" The brown-haired male said as the three continued to watch the movie.

(A/n: Uhhh hello! a filler chapter and a gift for leaving u guys for months idk- so uh I'm back?> more dead as ever- I'm laughing my ass of bc of the comments- BUT BESIDES THE POINT MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U GUYS TOTALLY WILL NOT GO OUT AGAIN FOR MILK AND LEAVE U GUYS FOR ANOTHER YEAR IDK BUT HAHAHA- hahaha....)