Chapter 21

Your Pov

"Hello, guys! today we're gonna have a collab with my new kouhais!" You said as your avatar made a closed-eyed smile. "Dont harass them like how you harassed Luxiem before-" Your chat said as u laughed "Guys I'm not gonna harass them and for your information, I didn't even harass luxiem!" You debated with your chat as your avatar pouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KINGcansteponme:
Yeah that's cap

VeeLuv: That's the biggest lie I ever heard

Hikkaririn: That is cap as hell N/n

Ayatosmaid: LIES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You guys are mean! I didn't harass them in any way! I'm ending this fight cause I still have to greet my lovely kouhais" You said as you joined the VC "Oh it's N/n-senpai hello!" Yugo said "It's Onee-san! Hello!!" Your kouhai  Alban said acting cute as usual after the greetings and introductions were over you guys were in-game the collab with Noctyx was a Minecraft stream you guys were planning on making a resort in the EN server.

"ONEEEE FULGUR IS TRYING TO KILL ME AGAINNNN" Alban yelled for help while Fulgur was hitting him "Just wait for a minute Alban," You said because you were currently starring into uki's Minecraft skin eyes before getting hit by Yugo. "YOU BITCH WE WERE HAVING A MOMENT!!!" You and Uki said at the same time chasing Yugo who was laughing his ass off trying to run away from the two. 

"N/n senpai your chat said you were cheating on me with Uki I thought u loved me u said it yourself at our Minecraft wedding T-T," Your kouhai said making crying sounds. "WHO TOLD- U SNITCHES-" You yelled at your chat laughing before going to Sonny. "I will never cheat on you, Sonny." You said in an attempt to comfort Sonny. "Then what am I...?" Uki asked you, "You're my-" You got cut off by Fulgur "Your her bitch Uki," Fulgur said before running away not wanting to get killed by his senpai "FULGUR YOU-" You yelled yelling as you ran towards him with your diamond sword about to kill him.

"It's gonna be a long day for you huh Y/n?" You thought to yourself while still chasing Fulgur attempting to kill him while the Yugo and Alban cheered for you while Uki and Sonny were staring at each other looking like they were about to kill each other.