Dance Party

Snape was waiting for us, almost like he knew we would be coming tonight with whatever we learned. Not that we had much of a choice. It was either that or we had to torture students for a class.

"Come inside, both of you." Snape says as he steps out of the doorway to let us inside of his office.

We sit down in the chairs by his desk and wait for him to ask the question. We both know better than to speak before we are spoken too.

Snape sits down on the corner of his desk and stares at us.

"You can stop occluding now." He says. "Just tell me what you want me to tell the dark lord. I don't want to know the rest."

Draco and I both look at each other in confusion for a moment.

How did he know?

"Come on, out with it." He says to us. "I don't have all night."

"Apparently Potter doesn't trust any of his friends with the information about what he's doing or where he is." Draco says to Snape.

"That doesn't surprise me. Mr. Potter only thallus trusts the two friends he took with him." Snape responds.

"What do we do then? The dark lord won't be happy to know that no one knows anything about his where abouts or what he's up to." I ask Snape.

"He'll have to deal with it." Snape says. "But don't worry about how he will react. I'll be the one to tell him so you can focus on school."

"Okay... can we go back to our dorm now?" Draco asks him.

"Whatever part of the story you two aren't telling me, I do not want to know. Don't speak about it to anyone else anymore. Unless you know for sure that you are alone." Snape says.

"Okay." Draco and I both say to him. He studies us for a moment and then nods his head to tell us that we can go.

When we get back to the boys dorm room, the rest of our friends have already broken into the alcohol and are dancing around the room. Draco and I smirk at each other when we see the sight of our friends dancing. Especially Blaise who has no rhythm at all.

"They're back!" Daphne says excitedly as she runs over and pulls us both into a hug.

"How are you already drunk?" Draco asks her.

"Not completely drunk yet, just in a good mood."

"Odd." Draco mumbles. "Well, hand us the bottle. We want to be in a good mood too."

"Yes please." I add.

Theo races over to Draco and I, throwing an arm around the both of us and then smiling.

"You're back! Thank Merlin, these people are crazy." Theo says to us.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"I'm very okay." Theo responds. "I'm drunk."

"I see that." I say to him and I giggle at him. "He's so odd."

"Yes, he is." Draco adds. "Want to get drunk?"

"So badly." I say to him. He smiles and hands me the bottle. "Have fun my lady."

"Thank you." I say and take the bottle from him. "Come dance with me."

I pull him to the middle of the room where the rest of our friends are dancing.

"I'm going to need more alcohol in my system if we are going to dance." Draco says to me.

"Then drink." I say to him and hand him back to the bottle after I took a big sip.

"How did your meeting go?" Pansy asks us.

"Went well." I respond.

"That's it?" Pansy asks.

"Yup, that's it." I say. "I'm a little busy, you know? Trying to have fun after the meeting."

"Very rude." Pansy says before throwing herself back down on the couch behind us.

"I think you hurt Pansy's feelings." Theo whispers in my ear when he sees her pouting. I laugh at her and shrug my shoulder.

"My bad." I say to him.

Astoria turns up the music and the six of us dance around the room together. Pansy sits there and drinks her alcohol while watching us all dance around.

Blaise and Daphne are dancing and drinking, Daphne swaying her hips to the music while Blaise dances completely off tune. This guy has absolutely no rhythm. It's funny but weird.

Theo was dancing with Astoria playfully. He is twirling her around the room and she's laughing like crazy. They're having fun and it's nice to see.

Draco and I were dancing together, entangled together. His hands were travelling around my body while I sway my hips to the music. It was fun. We don't get to do this that often because we're always so focused on what we have to do for the dark lord. We have to hide our ugly marks and act respectable while we're in front of other students. They think we're bad news anyway. Our reputation and everything.

By the end of the night, I felt good. We were all laughing and even Pansy relaxed a little and came out of her mood and joined us.

Draco and I are laying on his bed, his arm wrapped around me and my head on his chest. Theo was laying on his bed alone and Astoria and Pansy were on her bed together. Daphne and Blaise were on his bed in a similar position as we are except Daph is laying between his legs.

"Oh no, I think I'm going to be sick!" Astoria shouts as she jumps out of the bed and races to the washroom. Daphne, Draco, Theo and I start giggling at her.

"Should I go see if she's okay?" Pansy asks her. Then the sound of vomiting came from the bathroom and Pansy's nose crunches up. "Never mind... I'm good. Someone else can go."

"No thanks, I'm good." Theo says, shaking his head.

"Yeah, I'm not going in there! That's disgusting." Draco adds.

"Me either, I'll start puking myself." I add.

"Don't worry about it! You all are a bunch of gits!" Astoria calls out from the bathroom. "I'm fine on my own."

We all burst into laughter again at her as she shouts at us from the bathroom. It was very funny from our side but I'm guessing not so funny from her side. Being alone while throwing up and not having anyone to hold her hair back.

Still, I can't go and help her because if I go in there, I'll start throwing up. I'd be no help at all.

For the rest of the night, some of us would run off to the washroom and throw up and the rest of us would laugh. We eventually all fall asleep after spending the whole night laughing together.