𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

Y'all this what Ryan look like, I meant to show y'all last chapter but I forgot lmao

.....

I was in the car with Ryan and it was a little silent other than the small talks we'll have here and there. I was a lil nervous, I'm not gon lie, mostly because it was my first time riding in the car with him and the freak reason I did it was so I could stop thinking about Donny for the moment.

Marcel
ik you see my text 😐

Marcel
stop playing with me justus

Here we go. You know he mad when he starts calling me by my middle name. I just don't have time for that right but I know ima hear about it when I get to the dorm, if he still there. I let out a small sigh still looking down at my phone.

"What hall do you stay at again? I want to make sure I pull up into the right one." He said and I told him what hall i'm in but I say it kind of dryly not purposely though only because I can't stop thinking how fucking irritating Donny is.

"Are you okay?" He ask again stealing a quick glance at me before pulling in the school parking lot that's closest to my hall.

"oh- yeah...i'm fine." I said smiling at him blushing a little. No, I don't know why I was blushing when all he asked me was am I okay.

"boyfriend?" He asked and the car came to a complete stop, he was parked in a parking space.

"What? No...i'm- i'm single." I told him and he gave me a small smile which I gladly returned. He opened his mouth to say something but was quickly cut off by my phone.

I looked down at my phone and saw that it was Donny calling me. I clicked the power button so I can silence the ringing before looking back up at Ryan.

"I um...I gotta go but thank you for today I had a really good time." I smiled.

"Thank you too, I also had a good time. Text me when you make it to your dorm." I mumbled an okay before getting out the car making my way in the building to my dorm I sighed to myself pulling my keys out knowing that when I walk into this room all hell gon break loose.