A moment of rage

Orochi POV

I watched as nezuko stood in front of the razor sharp threads. Blood sprayed all over the scenery. Painting it red with her blood.

She was still wearing her muzzle, and her muffled screams resonated through my ears.

"T...t...that girl......is she your sister." The demon said in utter disbelief.

Tanjiro grabbed nezuko, and jumped away keeping her safe.

"Is she your sister?" He said again.

Tanjiro still holding nezuko's arm to her body, he responded with "what does it matter?"

The demons "sister" began to protest his words as she was crying about her being his big sister.

After a split second he released his threads obliterating the surrounding area screaming "SHUT UP!"

Her cries stopped as she begged for him to forgive her.

His expression turned back to blank lifeless void.

"Take care of all the demon slayers running around the mountain, and I'll forgive you for this mess up."

She ran off carrying her head saying she would make him happy.

"You know, I can sense you other demon slayer."

I could hear the threads whip through the air as they missed me by a few inches. Grasing my hair

"Why would you yell at your sister and hurt her with intention. No good brother would ever do such a terrible thing." I yelled jumping from the shadows.

He was still holding his blank expression. I walked over to tanjiro and nezuko and looked at her wound.
From the other side of the tree the demon began to talk.

"If you both give me your sister, I'll make your death merciful. A quick and painless death."

I said to him in a mocking tone

"I will never give her over to you. She isn't an object to be owned by someone. She is a person with her own beliefs. Anyone who wishes to take that away will die by my sword." I said taking a stance.

My rage was so fluid right, I feel I could destroy his body with just a single stare. But I knew that wouldn't happen. He was strong. Much stronger than any other demon I've ever faced.

"You won't even put one of your grimie little hands in her, you understand me!"

In that second, both tanjiro and stepped out of our hiding place, and looked at the demon.

"By our blades, you will die." We both said.

Tanjiro took his stance as I check behind me to make sure nezuko was safe. Only to find she was gone.

I started to breath frantically. Where was she, were was my nezuko? I thought

I looked at the demon again, and saw he had her in his clutches.

I watched as he was holding her in a position only described as a sign of domince. He holding her by her hair and holding her on her knees with his  threads.

"She may not be your sister, but she has your scent on her........oh I see. You are her husband. She is your lover. Maybe that's what I'm missing to make my family whole. A wife to make me whole."

She continued to resist his hands as he brought his mouth closer to hers preparing his lips for a kiss.

His lips connected with hers and my sword became bright red.