Ch.1

* cookie *

D'Nea "Cookie" Jones Pov

"You know some times baby you got to use what you go to get what you want". My mother said as we sat in the living room. Ma? I said as I watched her put something white into her nose. You ready? I looked up and seen Antwan and his friends looking at us. "Yeah" my mother replied looking back at me remember what I said now. Use what you got she said before walking round the corner.

8 years later

"You got to use what you go to get what you want" I repeated to myself as I was looking in the mirror.

Knock, Knock, knock .... Come in I said. You're on in 5 Justin said. I said ok and turned back around to face the mirror. I looked at myself thinking how did I end up here? I graduated high school at the age of 16 with a 4.2. I had dreams of going to college and becoming a Doctor. But that all changed when my mother started selling my body for her addition when I was 14. After 4 year of that I decide to leave and never looked back. I didn't have anywhere to go or any money. I was walking down Americana Blvd. when I seen, Dadfies a local gentlemen's club. I mean it was my only option after talking with the owner Justin I got the job. I told myself it was only temporarily but when you grow up with no money then go to bed with thousands of dollars just in one night, I couldn't leave, I got addicted to the money. I fixed my make up before leaving and walked to the stage after the D j announced my name and started playing Dirty Dianna.

Drugs POV

I dint feel like coming out to night but John John and Pookie begged me to, so what the hell.

I got dressed in my black and red Versace shirt with a pair of black and gold true religion

And my black an red bred 11. I grabbed my key and my iPhone and walked down stairs where my boys were waiting on me.

Yall Ready I asked?

Yea they said together.

I locked up my house and we hopped I my red and black range rover.

25 minutes later we arrived at Daddies. Once we got in we made out war over to the bar where Krissy was. Krissy is a cute lil waitress here she was about 5'5 short hair brown eyes with a big ass booty that's not her but hey I can't judge her. Something about her that I could quite out my finger on, something in my head said stay away from her but my other head just couldn't let her go.

Hey what can I get for Yall? Krissy asked

John John: Hennessey on the rocks

Pookie: ciroc

Ok and what can I get for your? She asked biting down on her lips.

I'll just have a bottle of patron I said smiling.

She smirked and walked off. A few minutes later she came back with John John and Pookies' drinks in her hand.

I cleared my throat. Where's my drink I asked her. She bent down and whispered in my ear "if you want your drink you got to come get it" and walked away.

I laughed to myself before getting up behind her. I'll be back I told my boys they shook their head.

John: you gone get enough of fucking around with that thot.

I flipped him off and walked to the back where Krissy was.

As soon as she opened the door we wasted no time getting each other out of our clothes.

Once when finished we put back on our clothes. It was nice doing business with you Krissy said before kissing me on my check and leaving.

After fixing my clothes I walked out the room and knocked over one of the finest chicks I have ever seen in my life.

"OH.. Shxt my bad ma "I said reaching my hand out trynna help her up

WHAT THE FUXK YO... she yelled I don't need you damn help, next time watch where the fuck you going shxt.

Damn she got a nasty ass attitude, but that ass doe. I said as I watched her walk away.