chapter 11

Drugs pov*

It a ll started when ma dukes was 18. She was valedictorian and senior president of her class. She had a full scholarship to Harvard University. But when my grandparents found out she was pregnant for somebody that worked at McDonalds they were pissed.

They told her she had twenty four hours get her shit and leave. They didn't want shit to do with her nor the baby.

Pops stepped up to the plate, he got an apartment, and got a job as a janitor which paid a little bit more money.

Long story short I ended up having two more kids while struggling to put food on the table and clothes on our backs. One day pops came home and there was nothing to eat, and he only have 30 dollars to his name.

So he went out and bought some chicken and biscuits from poppeyes. We all sat at the table eating except for him. he claimed he already ate at work and wasn't hungry. So he set there while everybody ate just.
A watching. After we all ate everybody went to bed except for me.
I got thirsty and walk downstairs. To find pop's eating out the trash can.

I started hustling at the age of 11. I was making 3x as much as my pops check every to weeks; just in a couple days. I made it my business to make sure we would never go hungry again and when one ate we all ate.
That experience along made me the cold hearted person I am do today. No body gave AF about us going hungry and barely have clothes. So why should I give a fuck about other?

What about you? whats your story cookie.

D'nea pov

What bout you? Whats your story cookie. He asked

First of my name is d'nae or nae for short, just not cookie.

I never knew my father, and my mother is a drugie. I watch men come in and out of the house.

One day she came in my room and took of my shirt and shorts. "Its a game" she said, and put on some music and told me to dance. " If you dance good I'll take you to get some ice cream after." where her exact words.
I never got that ice cream she promised me. I later found out that he paid her 20 dollars to me dance in my underwear.

Things just got worse from that day on. Her male friends started noticing me more. One day she came home high. She ran some bath water for me . She combed my hair and put a make up on my face.

After I got out she told me to put the clothes on that's laid out on my bed. Which was only a pair of thongs and a big t shirt.

I didnt realize I was crying u till he wipped the warm tears that where pouring down my face. My virginity was worth 2 mollies and a fucking Newport. She sat there and watched the whole thing while she poped the mollie and started shooti g that shit in her arms.

"HER OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER" I yelled

SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING I LOOKED UP TO HER , THE MY 9 MONTHS SHE CARRIED ME DIDNT MEAN A FUCKING THING TO HER OR THE SICK FUCKER SHE LET COME IN TO OUR HOME. THE ONE PLACE A WAS SUPPOSE TO FEEL SAFE IN . SHE LET EM ALL COME IN A HAVE THE WAY WITH ME. SHE DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME...

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ME

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I alomst cried writing this know, let me know what you think . Like alwas excuse any mistakes and errors.