Ch6

* excuse and mistakes i wrote this 2:30 this morning when i gout off of work *

* let me know what you guys thing good feed back and bad , I don't bite i promise*

D'Nae POV

*3 weeks later *

Bizzz bizzz bizzz

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating, letting mw know i had a text for a unknown number.

Unknown: Good morning beautiful.

A hug smiled appeard across my face when i realized who it was.

Me:good morning to you to

Unknown: would you like to have dinner with me to night?

Me: yeah sure, what time

Unknown: 8 and at Emeril's

Me: sure thats fine

Unknown: see you there

"OMGEE i cant believe im going on a real date"

I got to call Nique and tell her all about it.

Nique- " Hello"

Me- "Bitch guess what " i yelled

" what and why the fuck you yelling in my damn ear"

"he finally asked me out in a date"

"Good because you need some dixk"

"thats the only thing be on your mind"

" I mean , you just dont understand. Its a stress reliever , energy booster , it help your day go by smooth"

"i didnt call to talk about what dixk do to you , meet me at the mall in 45"

"you see what im talking about one day , ok im omw"

.
.
.
.
.

After spending all day at the mall , hair salon an nail shop , i was home getting dressed with the help of nique.

" He must be special , all this money you put into this date "Nique said

"this is my first real date ,i had to go all out evan tho i just got my hair and nails did 3 days ago.

"you better hurry up before you be late girl its already 8 and you still here "

Grabbing my things i looked in the mirro at myself once more" ,i had on and all white long sleeve Michael Costello dress that hugged my body with nude red bottoms, and im loving all 28 inches of this straight peruvian hair".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On my way to the restaurant i started feel like somthing was going to happen . Shrugging it off i pulled into the parking lot. Taking a deep breath i turned the car off and walked to the door.

Following the hostess to my table i order my drink and waited.

And waited

And waited

And waited

And waited

*Outfit, up top*