Ch7

Drugs POV

I was chill at my moms house when I decided to text cookie.

" what you over there smiling for boy " my mama asked me .

I told my mama about cookie and how I was digging her , she encouraged me ask her out. I did and she said yes .

So when am I going to meet this mystery girl.

" Ma chill " we just talk its nothing that serious. I said in an annoying tone.

''I got to go man''I said getting up.

"But you just got here."

I no but I have some business to tin to. I said. Looking at her I can tell her feelings where hurt. "

"How Bout i call you and tell you how the date went"

She put the big bright smile back on her face that i love to see and nodded her head. i just want you to find a nice young lady ti settled down with. I need mr grand kids she said. I kissed her on her cheeks before grabbing my keys and leaving, trying to avoid the subject.

I decide to stop by the trap before heading home.

I walked through the doors dapping every body up before wlking to my office. A few seconds later Pookie anf John John woled throught the door. " nigga its a door bell on the door for a reason use it bitch " i said to them. they looked at each other like the where confused before bussing out laughing, i couldnt help but chuckle myself

"Dont make me take my belt off and bend you across my knee" Pookie said

" Shut yo bitch ass up nigga" John John said causing my to laugh harder.

"Yo moma didnt think i was a bitch when i was digging in that pussy the other night"

"Bitch my momma is your momma nasty ass nigga"

"Ohh dshxt you right i forgot about that, and dont be telling ev ery body we got the same momma and shxt i dont wont them thinking we related"

Aye that enought yall making my office hot with yall dragon breath, now why the fuck ya'll just bragged in here like that?

"Nigga we gottah go make this drop duhh".

"Dont tell me ole girl got yo head all fucked up ypou cant remember. we supost to be meeting Chris in 15 minutes.

Damn I mummbled to myself. i looked at my watch it was goin on 7:00 i hand bout a good hour before im supose to meet up with cookie , she'll have to wait.

Shit lets go i said grabbing my keys and hopping in my car heading to Chris trap.

D'Nea POV

Its after 9 now and drugs is no where to be found., After calling his phone several time i just gave up. i amite i was a little late but he didnt have to leave. Sitting here all alone I started to text nique to update her on wast goin on . I cant beleive i fell for the lies and smooth talk, he smile , big lips, the- wait what am i doing, I snapped out of my thoughts and stood up to leave when i bumped in to thw waiter from chiils.

"Hey beautiful"

''umm hey da-david I think it is "

" Yep its me in the fleash, so what brings you here"

"Meeting a friend but it looks like she's not going to make it"

"Well i was supose to be meeting some one to but they cancled at the last minute , so looks like we'er both in the same boat.

"'Kind of "

" I wouldn't want the reservations going down the drain , would you mind joining me?"

" I would hate for me to get all dressed up for nothing " i said to myself . Umm why not

After you he said pointing in the direction of the table. after sitting down ordering our drinks and food we started to get to know. turns out he's not as bad as I though he would be. and as time went one i forgot about whats his name.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Omg" I haven't had that much fun in year. i said with a hug smile on my face . i really enjoyed myself.

"Im happy to have made your night, beautiful hopefully you let me take you on a real date soon ." he said opening the door to my car for me.

I would love that i said stepping into my car. after exchanging number and a few more words. i pulled off into the direction on my house. 15 minutes later i pulled up to my condo. After truing the car off i walked inside and straight for my door i was to tired to stop and talk to anyone.

Once i opened my door o kicked my shoes off and threw my keys in the table, before walking in the bathroom and starting the shower. Pulling off all my clothes i step into the shower.

20 minutes later i stepped out wrapping the towel around me After drying off i grabbed my red and black sports bra, with the matching boy shorts and hopped in the bed .I checked my phone one last time before putting in on my night stand and dozing off to sleep.

* Did the before work excuse ant errors*

.