10.Possessiveness

The next morning, Jimin woke up to a beautiful sight.

Jungkook was laying on top of him, hugging him like a kola. His hair was sticking out in all direction, his lips were parted and slightly pouty. The sun light was shinning on his soft skin making magics in Jimin's heart.

He admired the face of younger and kept carresing his cheeks. Soon, Jungkook stirred awake. He slowly opened his eyes and look up to see Jimin who is already staring at him.

He beamed showing his bunny smile and said "Good morning Hyung."

Jimin chuckled at his cuteness and said, "Good morning cupcake." He pulled the younger up and gave a peck on his lips. Jungkook turned into a tomato. He shyly hide his face in the crook of Jimin's neck earning a hearty laugh from Jimin.

"Baby?" Jimin called.

"Baby? Me?" Jungkook looked at him confusedly.

"Yep. You are baby. I want to ask you something." Jimin said.

"Mhm." Jungkook nodded his head signalling Jimin to carry on.

"Actually, its been only 2 days that we met. But, I like you from the very first sight. Will you be my boyfriend?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook was shocked. First he get to work in his celebrity crush's home. Then he got his first kiss from his crush. And now he is asking Jungkook to be his boyfriend? In this one week, everything happening felt like a magic.

All this while, Jungkook's heart longed for love and care. But he got none after his parents death. He felt like finnaly he also can get love. His life is getting in a happiest path. So, he couldn't help but cry.

Jungkook started to sob. This made Jimin panick that he said something wrong. So hurriedly sat up with Jungkook in his lap and hugged him.

"Baby pleade don't cry. I'm not forcing you. You don't have to accept me if you don't like me.... I - mmph" Though Jimin heart hurt like hell when he said those words, soon he got interrupted by a pair of lips kissing his lips.

Jungkook kissed Jimin. Still his eyes were poruing water like a waterfall. He detachted from the kiss and said, "Yes! I will be your boyfriend." Jungkook said.

Jimin smiled a million dollar smile and hugged the youngr tightly. He peppered the younger's face with lots amd lots of kisses. Jungkook was a giggling mess.

"Thankyou baby! I won't let you shed a tear here after." Jimin said.

Jungkook shyly smiled and hugged Jimin.

•▪︎▪︎•

The new couple were now sitting in the Dinning table. They were eating peacefully. But their peace got disturbed by almighty Taehyung.

He rushed inside and said, "Jimin! Don't say me you forget about the meeting we have today."

Jimin just looked at him shurgging his shoulder and continued eating.

"You know what? I don't care if you are going to beat me or not. I'll give you 10 mins. Be ready inside the car. Or else, You will see what will happen " Taehyung said and went out to wait near the car.

Jimin sighed as he managed to finish the breakfast and got up. He made his way to his room and got ready. He came down and called the younger.

"Jungkookie." Jimin called.

Jungkook was now washing the dishes. So he said, "Bye Hyung. Please come home sooner. Have a great day." He said it from Kitchen itself.