13.A Friend from Past

Its been 2 days after the date night. Jimin and Jungkook were pretty close now. They will find themselves huffing for air in random place after an intense make out. They will spend nights talking with each other and cuddling. They never crossed a limit tho.

Everyone in the mansion knows about Jungkook being the new housekeeper. But not the relationship between Jungkook and Jimin. Only Tae and Hobi knows it. But one thing that made people surprised was, Jimin not going to club in this 1 week.

After finishing work Jimin will be rushing and urging Namjoon to drop him in home. The Park Jimin who never spent a night without drinks and sex, now get every work complete quickly and go to home.

Now, Jimin was getting ready with Jungkook sitting on the bed. Jimin walked out of his closet and smiled at Jungkook.

The bunny boy beamed and made his way to his lover. He adjusted his tie and patted Jimin's chest softly and looked up at Jimin again with a bunny smile.

This cute smile and simple gesture warmed Jimin's heart. He hugged the boy tightly and swayed left to right.

"Hyung? Don't you want to go to work? Its getting late." Jungkook said in whisper.

"I don't wanna go. I wanna stay like this." Jimin said. His head was on the crook of Jungkook's neck, inhaling his baby scent.

"Go and finish everything fastly. Ill wait for you here. We can eat dinner together. I will make your favorite food. Deal?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin pulled away from th hug and pouted. "OK! But only because you said you will make my favorite." He kissed Jungkook and went out for his day.

Jimin was in his car. He already started to miss Jungkook. He took out hos phone to text the younger.

Jimin:
I miss you babe😢
09.01 Am

Jungkook:
I miss you too hyungie😢
09.03 Am

Jimin:
Really? You miss me too?
09.04 Am

Jungkook:
Ofcourse Hyung. I miss how you hold me. I want to be in your arms so bad. 🤧
09.04 Am

Jimin:
Babe? Do you want me to come back?
09.05 Am

Jungkook:
No. No hyung. Work is important too. I will wait until you come.

09

09.06 Am

Jimin:
I wanna come back so badly. But ok. I will finish everything and be back sooner. 😘
09.06 Am

Jungkook:
Ok. Have a great day Jiminie hyung. I love you💜
09.07 Am

Jimin:
Love you too Buba.
09.08 Am.