3.The Accident

Jimin was sitting in the VIP part of the club. He was surrounded by four girls. They were trying to seduce him and get fucked by him.

One girl was rubbing her boobs on his face, one was touching herself infront him without any shame. Another girl took Jimin's hand and made it touch her boobs. And the last one was kneeled infornt of him and rubbing his dick.

Though those 4 girls tried to turn him on, he couldn't feel the spark of lust. He now know what exactly he want. He now don't want a bitchy pussy to fuck. But a dick.

He sat up staright and said, "Leave". 3 girls immediately backed off. But the girl who was rubbing her boobs on his face forcefully made him to sit back and started to grind on him.

Jimin pushed her so hard that her ass kissed the floor so painfully. He said, "I said leave" in a loud voice with a growl. The 4 immediately sprint towards the door and left him alone.

He sat there for a while drinking his vodka.

He got up from where he was sitting and made his way to the dance floor. His eyes soon captured a pretty young boy dancing. He marched towards him and grabbed his waist from behind.

The young boy turned and widened his eyes seeing Jimin. "Hey Babyboy" Jimin said seductively.

The young boy was already mesmerized by seeing Jimin this closely. Now hearing him saying babyboy, turned on the boy so much.

Jimin felt the boy's growing erection and smirked at him. "Wanna have fun?" Jimin asked. "Yes Daddy" the boy said. Thats it. Jimin dragged him towards a room. He heard the friends of the young boy were cheering them. He snickered at them and pushed the boy inside.

He sat down on the bed and spread his legs, eyeing the young boy.

The boy came and kneeled infornt of Jimin and looked at him asking his permission. When Jimin nodded his head, the boy undone Jimin's pant and took out his manhood.

Jimin hissed at the touch of the boy. Soon his manhood felt a hot but wet carven around. He saw how the boy was eagerly sucking him off. He threw his head in pleasure.

Soon, Jimin grabbed the boy's hair and started to fuck his mouth. The boy gagged and his eyes were flowing tears endlessly. Jimin reached his high and released in the boy's mouth.

"Daddy! I have heard that your milk taste good. And now I know it is true" the boy said after swallowing Jimin's load.

Jimin smirked at him and said, "You did a great Job. Want to be get rewarded?"

The boy nodded his head. Soon they both reached Jimin's mansion with Namjoon taking them and ended up in bed.

•▪︎▪︎•

Jimin woke up early in the morning. He sighed feeling the hangover from last night. He turned to his side and saw a boy naked on his bed. He didn't even know his name. He tried to make the boy wake up so he can send him home. But the boy didn't even budge.

Jimin sighed and saw his reflection in the bed side mirror. His eyes turned red seeing a hickey on his neck. He kicked the boy who was sleeping near him.

The boy fall down on his butt and winced. He looked at Jimin confusedly. "Get out you bitch. I clearly said no Hickey. But you did this. I thought to give you money for the good fuck. But now, get lost before I kill you." Jimin screamed at the poor boy.

"S-s-sorry. I will go n-now. M-my name is ......" the boy tried to say. But Jimin cut him off.

"Get lost. I don't need your name. Just get out of here." Jimin said. The boy hurriedly collected his clothings and went out with teary eyes.