24. The Add on

Jin and Jungkook were sitting at the hospital, waiting for their turn to meet the doctor. Even though Jungkook looked normal from outside, his heart was beating real fast inside. He was worried about his health. What if he has a deadly disease?? What if he was chronically ill? What will happen to them?? What will happen to his hyung??? Will he able to survive if he has to undergo any critical operation?? All the negative thoughts were surrounding his head. 

"Mr. Park?" A nurse called. Jungkook was startled out of his thoughts raised from his seat along with Jin. "It's me." He said. "Please follow me sir." The nurse said and took him to the Doctor's cabin.

Once inside, Jungkook sat near the Doctor and Jin took his seat in front of the Doctor. "Hello Mr. Park. What is the issue??" The doctor asked politely.

"Hmm.... Doctor, I've been feeling sick lately. I keep vomiting all the food I'm eating. I even fainted today. I also have mood swings. I'm not sure what is happening with me " Jungkook said in a small voice which was clearly out of his fear.

The doctor nodded his head and made a few basic tests like, breathing analysis, Blood pressure test etc., Then he asked, "Mr. Park. Are you sexually active with your husband?? If yes, then when is the last time you were intimate with your spouse??"

Jungkook blushed scarlet red. He said, "Yes. I'm active. The last time we were intimate was yesterday." He was so shy and embarrassed to share such an intimate answer.

"Mr. Park. I suggest you to take some test. You have to take a urine test and a scan. Your bladder should be full for taking the scan. So, please keep that in mind. Follow the nurse. She would guide you. You will be ok right?" The doctor asked slowly.

Jungkook just shook his head as yes. "Ok. You have to worry about nothing. I'll let you know, once I get the test results. Please go with the nurse and co-operate with her." The doctor said and dismissed him.

As soon as they came out, the nurse handed him a bottle asking him to fill it with his urine and asked him to be prepared for the scan. Jin gave a supportive nod to him and Jungkook was thankful for his hyung to be with him. By that time, he also received a message from Jimin.

Jimin:
Love, I hope you are doing good. Please do update me whatever doctor is saying. If anything or if you need me, call me without any hesitance. I'll rush to the hospital. Ok?

Jungkook looked at the message and decided to speak to him after. He gave his phone to Jin and went behind the nurse for taking the tests. Jungkook first went to take the scan and filled the bottle with his urine for test. Now Jungkook and Jin were waiting outside the Doctor's cabin again to hear the results.

"Mr. Park, Please come in." The nurse called him. Jungkook and Jin entered the room and sat in their place accordingly. The Doctor was looking at the scan report and the results of his Urine test.

"Mr. Park. I have to share something with you. Did you see this dot here in your abdomen??" The Doctor asked while showing his scan report.

 Did you see this dot here in your abdomen??" The Doctor asked while showing his scan report