2

kazuya POV

"Haruto I'm home" I removed my shoes before entering the house. I went to his room and saw his body on the floor, in a puddle of blood. 

I ran to my room to grab my katana, before I did I felt someone behind me I turned quickly and jumped away from whoever it is. 

"Your dad has requested to see you" the masked man said. "Who the fuck are you"

"I do not have a name kazuya myoga" I went still when I heard that surname I haven't heard it in so long. "Do you want to see your father" I nodded my head, "you'll have to come with me then"

He went outside and I followed him, he entered a van then opened the back door for me.

When I sat gas filled the car, "you bitc- "

I was knocked out. When I woke up I wasn't at the van anymore, I was in a room with many people and many beds and when I looked at my clothes they weren't my clothes either. I was wearing blue sweatpants and a t-shirt with a jacket that had the number 111 on it. 

There was a fighting happening at the center of the room so I decided to check it out. It was hot girl fighting a ugly ass man.

"It really is a small world huh, look at those eyes you still have a temper huh" I mean he didn't lie its a small world but did he have to fucking hit her. I clenched my hands at the side I don't plan on killing anyone today.

"then again no one broke your spirit you could always take a hit, I took care of you and I fed you and this is what I get?" happy thought kazuya happy thoughts. 

"You took more from me than whatever I might possibly owe you" well her voice seemed to do the trick.

"If all that is true then why did you run away?"

"I didn't, I went independent" He laughed, "independent?" he swung his fists at her but luckily for him she dodged it. He grabbed her collar and threw her on the ground, I was about to go to her but some dude blocked my way I pushed him away from me and when I entered the circle the old man was there he was arguing about the girl stealing his money. I went towards the ugly man and slammed my fist on his face with a bit of my strength, he fell on the floor with his lips bleeding. "Don't fucking touch her again" he got up ready to hit me when the doors opened and a group of red suit people entered. They look like minions but red.

They had shapes on their mask it was circle and square.

The square minion talked, " I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you all. Everyone here will participate in six different games for six days, those whom will win will receive cash money as a prize"

"and why would we believe that, you took all our stuff and put us to sleep coming here" one man said.

"we did all that for security measures" they kept discussing about it until one of them brought in the law. That's when the red minion played on the screen everything about him his name and how much he has in debt. He played other peoples debts too, why am I here I do not owe anyone anything and by what I understand till now everyone came here willingly. 

He told us to form four lines to sign the paper, I chose a random line and kept staring at the floor thinking. 'is haruto dead?' 'Is my father in here?' 'what about my brothers' I raised my head and let out a sigh I could really use a cigarette now.

It was my turn I grabbed the pen to sign but instead they grabbed my hand and shoved me to the man with the square.

"Do you know why you are here" I shook my head sideways, "all I know is that it has something to do with my father" 

"you don't have to sign your dad already did that"

"what do you mean"

He showed me a video of him signing it two guns on his head. My eyes widened tears pricking my eyes, "where is he, he isn't dead is he" 

"I do not have an answer to that, all I know is that you have to win if you want to know anything"

I furrowed my eyebrows is that why he never came is he dead.

I wanted to ask him about haruto but the speakers activated, "attention all players the first game is about to begin please follow the staffs instruction" 

I got in line and followed it they made us smile to a camera then made us go up some maze like stairs. It took us to a roof open room it was wide and there was a doll there and two circle minions standing beside it. Once everybody was in, the doors suddenly closed behind us, the voice talked again.

"Here is the first game, you will be playing red light, green light. Your allowed to move forward when it says green light and stop when it says red light if you move afterwards you'll be eliminated" I looked around and saw her. I walked towards her while the voice repeated the rules, "looks like the boys at the front are betting on something" she turned to me and I smiled at her. 

Looks like we have a five minute time limit. "let the games begin"

The doll spoke, "green light" the boy with blonde hair bolted forward, "red light" he stopped but he moved a bit. "player 324 eliminated" when she said that we all heard a gun shot everyone froze, "green light" everyone moved cautiously forward.

The black hair dude moved to his friend and said, "hey you idiot you got eliminated, you can stop with the act" 

He ran towards us then he got shot and his blood splashed on a woman's face "ew I definitely do not wish to be her" 

After that she screamed and everyone started running so I grabbed hot girls hand so she doesn't fall from them. She looked at me trembling a bit but she hid it well, "don't worry just play this game seriously and stay behind someone cause if u move a bit they wont detect you" 

When the shooting stopped the voice appeared again and repeated the rules. and the game began again, "green light" no one moved except me and a grandpa. "red light" we stopped. 

"green light" again only me and him moved forward. "red light" we stopped, "green light" fourth time I didn't move forward I turned around to look for her, the others however started walking cautiously forward. "red light"

"green light" I walked towards her, "red light"

"green light" I walked right behind her, "red light"

"green light", "red light" the ugly dude spoke to her. "Who are you? I can hear you"

"The bitch who crossed you" 

"you little shithead" 

"want me to cross you one last time" she said while grabbing his hair from the back and pulling it slightly. 

"let go of me, please"

"quit trembling, you jerk. it'll kill you if you get caught" Damn.

"green light" she pushed him behind her and I just stared down smiling at him.

"red light" there was only a few seconds left and a bunch of people made it to the finish line including her. 

"green light" I ran to the finish line "red light" well that was a close call, I laid there waiting for the game to finish.

When it did the people whom didn't make it to the finish line all got shot, the roof started closing.

A/N: episode 1 done