four-hayden.

She arrives home, the back end of ten. I know it's Annie based off of the fact Kenzie's out and her footsteps are light. She's avoiding me.
"Welcome home my love" I call cockily. She returned less than an hour after me, that date clearly wasn't as enjoyable as she wanted me to think.
"Oh shut up" I hear her call back, her footsteps heading towards the kitchen. She had her fun earlier, now it's my turn.
It takes Annie a moment to notice my presence as she pulls the remainder of a pizza out of the fridge, reaching for a plate. She's still in that red dress i recommended, reinforcing any doubt i had that the date i witness was sincere, and not just an attempt to make me jealous. The colour not only complimented her olive skin, but her body too. It pressed against her like a second layer of skin around her chest, loosening towards the bottom end of her stomach. It showcased  the curves she was blessed with and cutting off at the perfect point of her thighs, allowed the dress to fall between the category of classy and casual.
Her arms stretch further, in an attempt to reach the stack of plates that had been deserted on the top shelf, just an inch too tall for her. I decide to piss her off a little bit.
I push the plates further away, and now she's acutely aware of my presence. I get a scowl in return and a release of my own laughter.
"You not gonna ask me to get that for you?" I tease, my stance settling inches away from hers. She keeps her back turned on me while speaking.
"I don't need your help" Annie bites, taking the bait.
"Especially with dates"
A smirk tugs my lips. I ruffled her feathers.
"That's where you're wrong"
My hands find her hips, the inches between us closing. I feel her pressing against me, in an attempt to tease me back but she forgets, i'm the one doing the teasing here. I lift her up, just a little so she's able to reach that plate.
"What was that about not needing my help?" I taunt, placing her back down and realising her hips from my grip, walking back to the door frame.
Dandelion's no longer interested in the pizza. She slaps it onto the plate, pushing it aside for now. Her eyes catch mine, that sparkle from years ago still there.
"You gonna keep watching me?" She hisses, snapping out of our trance. I thought i almost had her for a moment there.
"If you keep teasing me, yes" i respond bluntly. I can see an idea spark inside of her, but she tries to hide it. She acts on it, without a further thought.
"This dress is rather uncomfortable" Annie whines, throwing her head back, and tugging on the straps. I know what she's doing. She drew my attention to her chest successfully. Her breasts sit well in that dress, and she knows it. But, i don't care, i remind myself. I roll my eyes, ensuring she sees.
"Your teasing isn't working" i huff, reminding myself that i'm the one doing the teasing and cannot give her any sense of control.
"Is that so?"
Dandelion closes the space between us again, placing herself against my hips as her hands find their way to either sides of my cheeks. I still tower over her. I bring my mouth down to her level, our breaths intertwining, hers a little quicker than mine. She's trying to remain calm, but i'm driving her crazy being this close.
I drag my thumb across her lips. Our eyes meet. It should be a sappy moment, where all i can think about is how her eyes are filled with the same hope they were years ago, but instead, all i wanna do is make them roll back. I refuse to fold first though, she needs to know who's the one doing the teasing.
I move my hand to the back of her neck, the other placing it's self at the bottom of her back and just above her ass. I watch her eyes widen and her breath pause.
I wanted her. I wanted to touch her so fucking bad, but i hold it out. She'll crack before me, she always does.
I grip the roots of her hair and give it a light tug, pulling down on her lip and the same time, and that's what does it. She pulls my lips to hers, smashing our mouths together in a rhythm we know all too well. With one of her hands around my neck, the other one slips under my shirt, itching to be closer to me. I pull my shirt off and she leaves her trail from her ear to my collarbone. I moan in pleasure lightly as she sucks on my skin until it turns a deep red.
"You like that?" She teases and i can't resist. I pull her lips back to mine, desperately. I needed to feel her again. One of my hands falls to her ass, and instantly, like it's a natural reaction, her legs wrap around my waist. Without breaking our kiss, i walk her over to the counter. Annie's kissing me passionately as her hands begin to comb themselves into my hair, i moan into her mouth as she tugs to get through the curls. It's my turn to make her moan.
I kiss her neck, gently, watching her drop her dress and bra strap off her shoulder.
"Can i-"
"Just rip it off" she begs in between heavy breaths. She wants me as bad as i want her.
As commanded, i pull the other straps down, laying her down on the counter top as i slip the dress down her body. I make sure to kiss every part of her, leaving small hickeys here and there. I pause, the dress reaching the top of her thighs, with her head thrown back as she would groan with every new hickey. God she was beautiful.
She notices my pause and sits herself back up before reaching for my belt. Our lips rejoin, and i feel her unbuckling my belt. I let my jeans fall to the floor, starting to feel a bulge in my pants as she wraps her naked body around mine.
"They look so much better now than in that dress" i slip out, kissing her breasts. I feel her legs squeeze around my hips, moving gently.
She bites my lip roughly and a moan escapes before we rejoin.
"Do whatever you want to me" She whispers lowly, so out of breath i almost miss it.
"I want to please you"
"Do it" she assures, spreading her legs further apart for me. I kiss her, hard.
I rip the thong off of her, my hand gaining access to inbetween her legs.
"Please" she whimpers in my ear, rolling her body onto mine. She was making me harder than i wanted to admit.
I listened to her request, my fingers entering her warmth.
"You're so wet" I teased as i felt her mouth tug on my neck. She knew how to please me too.
She continued to roll her hips into mine as my fingers gained full access, her moans were becoming loud and audible. If anyone walked in now, we'd be fucked, irony intended.
I ignore the growing bulge in my pants, it wasn't about me tonight.
I find her clit easily, starting a circular motion with another one of my fingers as i watch her head throw itself back in pleasure.
I couldn't help but want to be inside her, all the way, but i wanted to please her first.
She almost begins to scream as i quicken the pace, i part her legs.
"please" she whines, completely out of breath. I feel her hands wrap around my curls as i lower my head i between her thighs. Her legs begin to shake and her hands are gripping my hair, tugging at it relentlessly.
"I'm going to cum" She moans as pleasure is released from her body.