MODERN CHAPTER 😱😱😱

"bye, mum!" you called as you closed the front door.

"bye, guys!" a muffled voice called through the wooden door.

you, y/n, were heading over to your best friend, ayaka's home, for a sleepover, alongside a few other close friends, yoimiya, kazuha, tomo, your elder sister, sara, your good friend ellie and your lover, gorou. ayaka, of course, had initially prepared everything you were going to do. you were going to watch coraline, kubo and the two strings and tim burton's "corpse bride", soon followed by spin the bottle and twister.

"hey, sara?"

"yeah?"

"didn't ayaka say something about kokomi being there?"

sara went redder than a tomato.

"s-seriously!? ughhhh, i KNEW i shouldn't have taken my crow pyjamas!"

"you'll be fine, kokomi'll probably wear fish ones, and dont birds eat fish?" you giggled.

sara slapped the back of you head.

"ow! ow ow ow ow ow ow!"

you neared ayaka's house, as it was luckily just around the corner from your own home. sara, still red, knocked the door. it was opened by ayaka.

"greetings, leave your bags in the living room. gorou's arrived and is already there. i will join momentarily."

"alright, thanks ayaka, hehe!"

"many thanks."

sara hesitated for a moment before entering the premises.

"hey, uh, ayaka? is, uh- is kokomi gonna be here?" sara jittered out.

"yes, my apologies for not alerting you sooner."

sara's lips curled inwards to form a line, standing up rigidly, red brushing the tips of her cheeks practically running into the living room. you followed suit.

"yo."

gorou's ears wriggled upon hearing your voice. he turned to your direction with a huge smile on his face, getting up and walking toward you with open arms, and as you returned his hug he  grabbed you and held you close with the muscles in his tail.

you giggled and kissed his lips, even though briefly, his eyes glittered with joy.

"hiya gorou."

"hi!" he grinned.

your elder sister scoffed.

"get a room."

"ill be sure to FORCE the bottle to land on kokomi later when you spin it. then who'll have to get a room."

sara couldnt think of a response, and went to discuss her biology homework with ayaka.

gorou began chuckling.

"what is it?" you smiled.

"chester and parker made a new video on LuxuryDark, you wanna watch with me?"

"sure, why not? plus, those guys are hilarious."

you rested your head on gorou's chest as you lay together on the floor, cackling when you saw that parker and chester had been sitting awake watching their security cameras because jimmy just wouldn't sleep.