CHAPTER 6

Respectfully knocking on the door I hear the door nob jiggle on the the other side. The door opens and I'm meet with a brown eyed brunette she looks up at me then shouts over her shoulders not taking her eyes off me.

" Florence who is this handsome piece of meat you got here" she says making all the lady in the room heads turn to me including flo. " that's y/n she's my date, your early" flo says making me shrug.

" I had nothing to do at home so I thought why not come here and bless you with my presence " I say shrugging my shoulders with a smile. Making her roll her eyes with a slight smile on her face. " ok go sit over there than I'll start getting ready since I'm going to take longer"she says getting comfortable on the high chair infront of her vanity.

I decide to just scroll threw TIk tok until they tell me to get ready it passes like 40 minutes when they start yelling at me to get ready.
" your suit is over here y/n" the gay man says who's name I learned is Brandon.

He leads me into the other where my suit is hanged up. " do you like it" he asks making me look at the suit it's a nice red suit not to crazy just how I like it. Nodding my head I turn to him.

" yup it looks good , now out I need to change" I say playfully pushing him out the room. He giggles but leaves once he's out.I quickly change into the suit fitting me prefect but there is one slight problem.

It's little to tight on my crotch but oh well. If people look down they'll be meant with the sight of a very obvious bulge.

I leave two buttons on my shirt open so you could see my chest and the small necklace that I never take off only for fights of my little sisters names.Bella. Fixing my Rolex I look my self in the full body mirror and not to sound cocky or anything but I look good ass fuck.

(This is the suit)

 Walking out of the room and into the other I make my presences known

Walking out of the room and into the other I make my presences known. " so how do I look" I ask making everyone stop what there doing to look at me seeing there I eyes roam my body but they stay longer on my bulge.

I hear Brandon playfully whistle making me slightly blush. I always blush when someone complements me no matter who it is. " damn daddy" he says making the others giggle " your so hot" one of the make up artist says but I guess she didn't mean to say it out loud. We all stop laughing and turn to look at her causing her cheeks to flam up making me slightly smirk.

" thank you beautiful your looking pretty hot your self" I say which is turn she's pretty cute. Sitting back down on my chair as every one starts going back to what they were doing and then they send flo off to change.

She comes back a couple of minutes later looking absolutely stunning in her two piece.

(This is the outfit)