CHAPTER 10

Why am  I even surprised  anymore of course its Scarlett. I look at her in the eye " nice to see you again Scarlett" I say sarcastically but Abby doesn't seem to notice it.

Forgetting that I was still wearing my boxers her eyes scans my body with hungry eyes almost making me feel like her prey her eyes stay on my bulge for longer. Before they go up and land on my lips then finally she meets my eyes with tinted cheeks.

She reaches over with a shaky hand and puts her small warm hand in mines immediately. I feel a buzz on my hand a good type of buzz and butterflies In my stomach something I hate the feeling of makes me want to rip my inside out. I guess she feels the same because she flinches when our hands touch.

Giving her soft hand a firm squeeze I let it go making it drop and I think I see some disappointment in her eyes but as quickly as it appears it disappears. " n-nice to see you to      y-y/n" she says nervously.

Seemingly to ignore what she just saw Abby turns to me. Out the corner of my eyes I see Scarletts eyes trained on my print with her bottom lips tucked in between her teeth.

Nope I refuse to get a boner right now

" great you guys already met so let me just go over what we will be doing again first we are going to be modeling the underwear and bras then we will model the new suits I have for you guys" she turns to look at Scarlett as she untucks her lip then answers.

" yup got it underwear first" she says shakily seeming very nervous.

Just like me but I'm able to hide it a lot better. I think. But I have a reason to be nervous I'm going to have to pose right next to her while she's in her PANTIES and BRA.

Shit! Please don't let me  get a boner. Because if I do I'm running to the nearest cliff and jumping off. I'm not even playing.

" Ok great so Scarlett you could just head over there for the make up and hair and we'll get you ready quick." She says to her making Scarlett nods and quickly walks off not even sparing me a glance but subconsciously my eyes travel down to her nice round bubble butt. That I want so badly to get my hands on again.

Hey you can't blame if you seen it you would do the same.

" you guys ok you guys seen to have some  type of weird tension going on" Abby says once Scarlett is out of hearing range. Taking my eyes away from Scarlett i turn to her. " yup we're good it's just that the first time we met it wasn't a good first time but we're ok we made up and past it." I say trying to come up with a excuse for all this sexual tension. Which reminds me i still need to talk to her and she not going to run away from this time.

" ok if you say so since it's going to take some time for her to get ready with make up and everything we'll get you some clothes to put on since your DETRACTING THE WOMAN IN HERE INSTEAD OF DOING THERE JOBS" she screams out the last part making the lady's slightly jump and get back to there job.

" someone bring y/n some clothes" Abby says making two women fight over who is going to give me  the clothes.  They settle one person brings me the shirt and the other the sweat pants.

They both walk up to me with nervous smiles on there faces. The one with the grey sweat pants holds them out for me. " h-here you go" she say I grabbing the sweats from her hands I purposefully brush my fingers with hers just because I love watching them squirm.

Not even bothering to go back into the changing rooms I just slip them on making sure my boxers are still visible from under. The next lady hands me my shirt again purposefully brushing my fingers with her. I almost laugh at the reaction they have she lets out a silent gasp and turns bright red.